• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

I'll post my picture if 60 members like this post.

Challenge accepted, Fab. I'll campaign for it and everything.

Super tired today, but feeling much more myself since my nose stud came and got put to use. I'm still iffy on it, but screw it, it looks even smaller/less noticeable irl so I don't mind risking it.

548838_531668566846908_14196105_n.jpg

I'll post my picture if 60 members like this post.

Challenge accepted, Fab. I'll campaign for it and everything.

Super tired today, but feeling much more myself since my nose stud came and got put to use. I'm still iffy on it, but screw it, it looks even smaller/less noticeable irl so I don't mind risking it.

548838_531668566846908_14196105_n.jpg

Lol, I hope I don't live to regret this xD

I'm also tired. You like nice, even if you're sleepy :D

You so will. I'll make a blog or a group about it and everything, when I get a bit of time. Ahahahahaha, determination~

Go have a totally hardcore nap, then. It is friday, after all D; But thank you. ^^" I was hella sleepy in that timetable gap but it's all good. Tea solves everything and I credit it for the fact that I don't look totally horrible. :p

You so will. I'll make a blog or a group about it and everything, when I get a bit of time. Ahahahahaha, determination~

Go have a totally hardcore nap, then. It is friday, after all D; But thank you. ^^" I was hella sleepy in that timetable gap but it's all good. Tea solves everything and I credit it for the fact that I don't look totally horrible. :p

Lol, well, if I do get 60 likes on that post I do intend to live up to my promise xD

Haha, I'm gonna get a snack, have dinner (when my parents get back with food shopping), then have a wee nap xD

1smkD.jpg

My dad and me wearing some Ninja Turtle eye-bandana things.

HNI_0076.JPG

Yeah my dorm is drab and boring.

Well if I don't shave for a few days I end up looking like this.

PA050122_zpsfe672b68.jpg

Needless to say I shaved right after taking this.

That... makes a lot of sense.

Oh well.

You're actually kinda cute.

YEAH, TOTALLY. :/ Thanks, but I'm really not.

They aren't working on my computer. Odd.

They aren't working on my computer. Odd.

They work for me.

Maybe you need to be friends with her so you can see them.

Should work now.
You look nice. Seriously.You just need to believe more in yourself.
If anything I'm the ugly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom