• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

I will eventually post a picture of myself.

Maybe.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!

Seconded :p

Lol. I'm not very photogenic.

I third that notion. And my thirding counts for a fourthing, fifthing and sixthing too because. Um. Because I am Loopy.

Shhh, dear, I am actively highly unphotogenic and I do okay here. We wanna see you! <3

I will eventually post a picture of myself.

Maybe.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!

Seconded :p

Lol. I'm not very photogenic.

I third that notion. And my thirding counts for a fourthing, fifthing and sixthing too because. Um. Because I am Loopy.

Shhh, dear, I am actively highly unphotogenic and I do okay here. We wanna see you! <3

Aye, you can't just comment on this thread without ever posting a picture of yourself! Well, you can't anyway :p

perhaps I'll take a before and after photo of my surgery xD
Aye, you can't just comment on this thread without ever posting a picture of yourself! Well, you can't anyway :p
Well, actually, I'm Fab and I do what I like 'round these parts. Well, right up until the moment @Bomika; gives me a lovely PM XD

Nah, seriously though, I will eventually.

Funny, you vaguely look how I imagined. Thought you'd be a blonde.

Ha! I don't really get a mental picture of people.

Cute ^_^ Not just the hamster.

Thank you, you too ^^'

@Instrutilus You look so much like my friend it's unreal :0

Well, actually, I'm Fab and I do what I like 'round these parts. Well, right up until the moment @Bomika; gives me a lovely PM XD

Nah, seriously though, I will eventually.[/QUOTE]

Well you ought to be quicker about it then, innit? The world's ending soon, remember?

Well you ought to be quicker about it then, innit? The world's ending soon, remember?

Haha 'innit'. I think that's the first time I've seen it on here.

Don't change the subject!

Innit...I never last a day without saying it. Never seen it here either though.

Hey! @Kaori; Let's say innit together!

InnitShipping xD

If I take a picture, it won't be pretty. I have a shitty looking face. (See avatar for further details)

InnitShipping xD

If I take a picture, it won't be pretty. I have a shitty looking face. (See avatar for further details)

InnitShipping, eh? Wonder what Kaori has to say about that XD

Right...so your avatars a self-portrait? Should I assume that you are either an alien, or related to Hulk then? Anyhow, don't worry. I'm sure we can stand looking at your 'shitty face' for a few seconds :p

Probably.

InnitShipping, eh? Wonder what Kaori has to say about that XD

Right...so your avatars a self-portrait? Should I assume that you are either an alien, or related to Hulk then? Anyhow, don't worry. I'm sure we can stand looking at your 'shitty face' for a few seconds :p

Probably.

xD I'm sure Kaori will love the attention :D

Nah, its just a doodle. I look slightly more human than that.

Nah, its just a doodle. I look slightly more human than that.

Right...Now prove it :p

Sure, gimme a second..

Nope.

Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...

Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.

Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.

But that's impossible! All self-respecting Scots have red hair, freckles and haggis! I mean, after all, the English all have top hats and a cuppa (seperate, not eaten together), the Welsh have sheep and the Oirish have Leprechauns, so you obviously have to have red hair and freckles!

Just post a bloomin' picture already :p

But that's impossible! All self-respecting Scots have red hair, freckles and haggis! I mean, after all, the English all have top hats and a cuppa (seperate, not eaten together), the Welsh have sheep and the Oirish have Leprechauns, so you obviously have to have red hair and freckles!

All Scottish are drunks, all Irish are drunks, all English are effete arseholes (10 points if you get the reference) and the Welsh are a bunch of sheep shaggers. XD

I'm frightfully shy with cameras. I haven't been in a photo in a long time.

All Scottish are drunks, all Irish are drunks, all English are effete arseholes (10 points if you get the reference) and the Welsh are a bunch of sheep shaggers. XD

I'm frightfully shy with cameras. I haven't been in a photo in a long time.

XD
Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :p

XD
Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :p

I've never felt very Scottish. And I don't even drink. if I take a picture within the current decade I'll inform you.

Come on, Fab. I hate cameras, but still have posted pictures of myself on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom