• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

XD
Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :p

I've never felt very Scottish. And I don't even drink. if I take a picture within the current decade I'll inform you.

Ah, we'll all be old and grey haired by the time we see your ugly mug then, eh?

XD
Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :p

I've never felt very Scottish. And I don't even drink. if I take a picture within the current decade I'll inform you.

Ah, we'll all be old and grey haired by the time we see your ugly mug then, eh?

We'll probably be in our graves and my eldest son will upload a pic of open casket xD

Guys, commenting on pictures without posting any of your own is fine, but when the conversation goes off on a tangent and isn't about the pics that have been posted, please move it to the chat thread.

Come on, Fab. I hate cameras, but still have posted pictures of myself on this website.
I'm very shy with these sorts of things.
Guys, commenting on pictures without posting any of your own is fine, but when the conversation goes off on a tangent and isn't about the pics that have been posted, please move it to the chat thread.
Sorry KM. :)

Apologies KM. Here, take a butchers at my ugly mug instead :D

Winnie-the-Pooh <3

Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...

Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.

But that's impossible! All self-respecting Scots have red hair, freckles and haggis! I mean, after all, the English all have top hats and a cuppa (seperate, not eaten together), the Welsh have sheep and the Oirish have Leprechauns, so you obviously have to have red hair and freckles!

Just post a bloomin' picture already :p

Dont be so stereotypical!

Guys, please take the off-topic posts to the BCCT. Kakuna Matata has already told you guys once.

That's how Korea became dictated.

But for giggles, here's a rather unattractive picture.
eveduza9.jpg

What picture? I don't see any picture...

EDIT: My bad. You look like you're about to burst or something :p

That's how Korea became dictated.

But for giggles, here's a rather unattractive picture.
eveduza9.jpg
Yo spoiler tags man, almost gave me a heart attack :p

SRS tho, looks like you just finished off a couple lemons.

qn1ixe.jpg
My niece and I last Sunday. (yes, this is indeed a Green Lantern hoodie~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom