• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Don't know why I'm really letting my hair grow, but I don't feel like chopping off, so meh.

Also, the all important question of "will I ever smile in one of these?" I think there's a good song for that answer...
[video=youtube;9Uc3V8NxKWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw[/video]

System
Reaction score

Here's a horrid picture of me with make up and my dog with a bell. This is us on Christmas day

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score

Here's a horrid picture of me with make up and my dog with a bell. This is us on Christmas day

Did you get your braces off?

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score
Reaction score

That isn't horrid. My statment is so true that I came on here from my phone at work to say so. True story

System
Reaction score

That isn't horrid. My statment is so true that I came on here from my phone at work to say so. True story
I meant the quality. I was using my computer camera with like no light being one of our lights is out so it came out not that clear or good

Reaction score

Myself and my Rat Bilo, feeling festive. I love his tiny hat.

Fairy Queen
Reaction score

Christmas pls. Luffin dat jumper.

Reaction score

I meant the quality. I was using my computer camera with like no light being one of our lights is out so it came out not that clear or good
So I drained some of my phone battery for nothing? Well, that is the last time I be nice.

Here's another craptastic picture of me. This time in my personal favorite Christmas gift.

But wait, why do they hate me...oh wait, that's right.

Reaction score

When I was in Tanzania I spent 4 days in a homestay living with the Maasai. Here's me and my youngest homestay brother. There was very little KiSwahili spoken in my family since they mostly spoke KiMaa, so I never did get his name. I just called him Baby the whole time.

I'm the white one

Attachments

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

i'm biting the head off of a chocolate santa

life is good

Sorta Back.
Reaction score

And if you click the spoiler below, you'll see a 13-year-old with a crappy haircut and obviously needs to get off his ass and do something.
And yeah, those are Beats by Dr. Dre. :I

Never Giving Up.
Reaction score

Happy New Year everyone :D I'v decided to post some pictures of me and my doggie, since I wrote that blog about him yesterday.

Here's me and part of his face.

Then there's him.

Aaaand then there's me with part of his body.

Sorry about the insanely yellow pictures and shit quality.

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score

You all are looking good! =)

Melodies Of Life
Reaction score

Untill i came in

wehehehee

Fairy Queen
Reaction score

Decided to try turning my usual fringe into completely side-swept hair. Sorta considering keeping it, especially as sweeping my hair aside shows off my new piercing. x)

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score

Decided to try turning my usual fringe into completely side-swept hair. Sorta considering keeping it, especially as sweeping my hair aside shows off my new piercing. x)

Oh wow, totally suits you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.