• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Decided to try turning my usual fringe into completely side-swept hair. Sorta considering keeping it, especially as sweeping my hair aside shows off my new piercing. x)

602983_574123589268072_868030851_n.jpg

I agree with Fab.

I tenth this agree with everyone too [mention =36285]FenneKaori;[/mention] Looking good and fits you well.

I ninth Fabfab's comment, lookin' good Fennekaori.

IMG_20130118_113228-1_zps0db8ef93-1_zps5e4daa8a-1_zps6962e28d.jpg
too colourful :I

snow_zps8e3c784b.jpg
was snowing a lot today, spent most of the day in it, too cold

IMG_20130118_113228-1_zps0db8ef93-1_zps5e4daa8a-1_zps6962e28d.jpg
too colourful :I

snow_zps8e3c784b.jpg
was snowing a lot today, spent most of the day in it, too cold

I had to walk home in the snow, it wasn't too bad, but it was getting heavier.

Anyway, you look fabulous in the first and lovely in the second :D

Pictureofme24-1_zps960880a8.jpg

They tell me I'm hot stuff.

starting to think some people here need their eyes checked re: me.

Aw maaaan lookin' fabulous, GatoRage. You should be in toothpaste adverts, look at that smile. :')

Froakie pls do you ever stop being cute I could actually eat you up.

So many good pictures in a row. Such a shame I'm the one to break the chain there. This is my face for happy, angry, sad, and tired. Yes, my face tells a story every time you see it.

582398_577894972225861_1780661896_n.jpg

Probably could really use a haircut.

Last edited:

So many good pictures in a row. Such a shame I'm the one to break the chain there. This is my face for happy, angry, sad, and tired. Yes, my face tells a story every time you see it.

582398_577894972225861_1780661896_n.jpg

Probably could really use a haircut.

You slightly remind me of Christian Camargo. Especially from his performance in Dexter. He's a good actor.

christian-camargo.jpg

Here's the most recent picture I got of myself using my laptop's built-in webcam.
Image133.jpg

Yeah, I can't force a smile worth anything. I'm holding my pansage plushie and my Cilan figure(off of his stand), but my hands were cut out of the pic. And that Trial Triangle picture on the wall above my headboard? Only part of my Trial Triangle wall shrine. I've got four more different pics of them taped to the wall on the side of my bed and another four different pics of them taped to my bedroom door. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom