• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

bcFBeaP.png
hi :I

As lovely as ever :)

This is from a while ago, when we got a got a good 12" of snow.
I was hospitalized again a while ago-probably the reason why you haven't seen much of me- this is from today after been discharged again.

417589_167334476752502_360183976_n.jpg

Colored my hair dark blonde but came out darker than I wanted ;_;

Awe, thank you very much!

I was hospitalized again a while ago-probably the reason why you haven't seen much of me- this is from today after been discharged again.

You have to be trying us at this point. Go ahead, try us again. I dare you.

@Innocence; I'd sue the company who pretened that hair dye was dark blonde but alas, it suits you. The brown hair compliments your eyes. Very pretty.
@Sourcandy; Wrap up warm the doctors said. It's cold out there, the doctor said.

is that a dare? hmmm
@Sourcandy; Wrap up warm the doctors said. It's cold out there, the doctor said.
doctors know nothing :l

is that a dare? hmmm

You'd better fucking bet it is, girl. Bring it.
Did my best. if I get an infraction for this let it be known that I'll want revenge.

is that a dare? hmmm

You'd better fucking bet it is, girl. Bring it.
Did my best. if I get an infraction for this let it be known that I'll want revenge.

Oh, my, I wasn't expecting my strategy to work. o~o

I'm feeling a queer combination of accomplishment and awkwardness.

@Innocence; I'd sue the company who pretened that hair dye was dark blonde but alas, it suits you. The brown hair compliments your eyes. Very pretty.

It was actually middle blonde to be fair :p I remembered wrong. It's actually quite normal for it to turn out this dark, now it's lighting up a but and you can really tell in the sun that it's middle blonde with lots of golden in it. Nothing to say about that :D I really like it. And thank you, my mom says that as well :)

Being more female-like for a change and decided to do a facial mask:

225450_167717760047507_1780799790_n.jpg

@Typhlosionisafirebadger: Cool dreads, man!

thanks everybody

the mishap was that when we were dreading my hair again (since i had new growth), the person doing it messed up and I ended up with like, a fro with dreads, and that was at the end of three hours and we were like yo what do we do, do we just cut it off or restart
it was late for the both of us so I was like I'll just cut it off, hair grows back

now i'm at a moderate level of hair, gonna wait till it gets REAL long to dread it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom