• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Me and a friend were having some photo sharing extravaganza last night, and now I've discovered only one of them was actually decent. I apologise for the terrible lighting, awful quality and the fact I'm actually smiling, but I've been wanting to post for awhile, so.
fc47T9e.jpg
You may wanna tilt the screen, it's pretty much pitch black. ono

Me and a friend were having some photo sharing extravaganza last night, and now I've discovered only one of them was actually decent. I apologise for the terrible lighting, awful quality and the fact I'm actually smiling, but I've been wanting to post for awhile, so.
fc47T9e.jpg

Cute!

You're very pretty! ^^

Everyone is lookin' good.

Hi, Barry Scott here

Here are some pics of me
312445.jpg

not posing lol :)

Barry%20and%20Harry%20-%20Cillit%20Bang%20All%20in%201.jpg

(on the right lol xD)

also my avatar is me too

Hi, Barry Scott here

Here are some pics of me

Hey Barry! You suck. The penny test doesn't even work..and your voice is dumb.

027831-264.jpg

Lol feeling adventurous, so here's a picture of me! #NOMAKEUP #YOLO lol

Ok, @Fokko Wit; asked me to post this on his behalf. He's too shy to post it himself, bless him. I told him he looks very handsome. Please be kind, this is his first time posting a picture on Bulba :)

Fat+Man+With+Grapes.jpg
Very professional. Credit to @Gama; for taking the pic

As this is the picture thread, this seems quite fitting.

How old do you think I look? Honestly. I'm getting a bit annoyed about the total underestimation people have of my age!

Me on a night out, last week.
392781_10151316853546680_1089801789_n.jpg

Birthday
564121_10150874318611680_1976406765_n.jpg

As this is the picture thread, this seems quite fitting.

How old do you think I look? Honestly. I'm getting a bit annoyed about the total underestimation people have of my age!

Me on a night out, last week.
View attachment 86104

Birthday
View attachment 86103

Lovely. I would say 21-23 judging by the fact that you have a drink in your hand though that could be non-alcoholic

Haha! Spot on, 22. I got asked for ID before for the lottery, the age limit is 16 in the Uk!

Haha! Spot on, 22. I got asked for ID before for the lottery, the age limit is 16 in the Uk!

Aww I wanted to guess. I would have said 19-20. So I'd have got it wrong anyway :b

Cute pics!

extremely low quality picture of me ugly mug
get in quick

Here's another of me. The only real difference from the last one is that I'm wearing a new shirt, and that I shaved.

20130408_165317.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom