• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

972081_10151645662546051_1671477811_n.jpg

tumblr_mqtu696RsB1r0yfyeo1_1280.jpg
my top matched my lounge yesterday so hi

I don't think I've ever done this so why not....4 years later lol

b1534648298283f64b1b069a469e7f83.jpeg

Me being trapped in an airport.

Snapshot_20130804_zps274a5e9f.png~original

...yep, I'm wearing shades indoors. They calm me down and make me look cooler (at least I think), kk? >.>;

I know I'm new so people will probably not care but... I love pokemon. #sorrynotsorry

I have this pikachu and i just think it's adorable. I'm posting a link becase.....you've have been WARNED i appear in the picture so yea...NSFW also

--sorry

I know I'm new so people will probably not care but... I love pokemon. #sorrynotsorry

I have this pikachu and i just think it's adorable. I'm posting a link becase.....you've have been WARNED i appear in the picture so yea...NSFW also

--sorry

When you said it was NSFW, I was kinda expecting full frontal nudity.

Crisis averted.

--sorry

Crisis averted.
Instead you got full frontal ugliness...I'm sorry you had to see that ,_,

--sorry

Crisis averted.
Instead you got full frontal ugliness...I'm sorry you had to see that ,_,

Lol, nah you look fine, very photogenic!

I got my bullet belt in the mail the other day, and thrashed it up a bit.
meeeee.jpg

This thread looks like fun :)

I'm gonna jump on the band wagon too!!!

Me and my Dog :):spin:

I should do that whole make a t shirt thing. Get a couple shirts with album covers on it.

I've got plenty of shirts with album covers on them.

I didn't make them though, I bought them at the merch stand at concerts. :p

EDIT: MOAR WHORING

photo8252013.jpg

Last edited:

While I was away, I took a total of... one selfie. Not bad, usually I'd take way more. >w>;; And yes, I'm in a car in this. I dunno. I got bored on the way there.

1150949_10201664247478930_131345498_n.jpg
I don't think I've ever seen curlier hair :p It's nice though :)

Me chilling in bed:
89475.jpg

A picture from my graduation I've been using to show myself dressed up. A lot of people at my work find my brother to be good looking...
270862_1921418003377_6765864_n.jpg

Was cleaning up some hats at work and put one on my head to make it easier. It ended up with my friend and I stacking all the colors on my head-blue, white, green and pink:
tumblr_ms83krdFwB1rdm9m0o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Me chilling in bed:
89475.jpg

A picture from my graduation I've been using to show myself dressed up. A lot of people at my work find my brother to be good looking...
89474.JPG

Was cleaning up some hats at work and put one on my head to make it easier. It ended up with my friend and I stacking all the colors on my head-blue, white, green and pink:
tumblr_ms83krdFwB1rdm9m0o1_500.jpg

You're so pretty Ari!

I'm sorry, but this epic guitar solo playing through my headphones takes priority over whatever it is you have to say.

1147652_10201204988599819_1568309850_o.jpg

New phone!
89761.jpg

OKAY SO I STARTED MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND OMG LOOK AT WHAT MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME!!!
89760.jpg

2001 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE
89759.jpg

I bought this drink ONLY because it matched my car... LOL
89762.jpg
^Picture taken with my phone. Not bad right? ;)

NO ONE LIKES THE COLOR ON MY CAR. IDGI. I like it! Should I keep it like this? What color should I change it to? I want to add a racing stripe. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom