• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

It seems applying Internet memes to my real life makes me more eager to post pictures. Behold, for the first time on this site, a picture of my dog.

doge.jpg

i8SEGrw.jpg

Decided to get something special done to my hair. I think it turned out well!

1483858_10202116132177839_1138197250_o.jpg

Apologies for not posting on this site very often as of late. I was a bit... tied up...

I was expecting you to be tied up in that picture. I'm mildly disappointed.

And now for my second ever post up in here; Oaky and his Froakie!

u4ZmEku.jpg
So yeah, there's that.

If you notice, I was tied up... Well, a part of me was (my goatee).

Been a while since I posted a picture. I haven't changed at all, my hair might be slighter longer since i'm trying to grow it out, sick of having short hair and fancy a change. I bought a Chikorita plush from Japan, he says hi :I

Picture306_zpsecee97a4.jpg

Been a while since I posted a picture. I haven't changed at all, my hair might be slighter longer since i'm trying to grow it out, sick of having short hair and fancy a change. I bought a Chikorita plush from Japan, he says hi :I

Your both cute! :~D

@CrackFox; I just realized that your user name is a corruption of "crack rocks". Good to know that I'm not alone in having a user name of questionable virtue. :p

Also yer purdy.

Wow! You look fantastic :D

Although you do make me miss my little Squirtle plushe that went missing all those years ago.

So here's me driving my car with my dog. I finally got the convertible top fixed.
92740.jpg

I got a new leather jacket yesterday.

923046_10202221400769488_488347331_n.jpg

European Parliament, from my recent trip to Strasbourg:

1546080_801317666551356_415459586_n.jpg

1512690_801317649884691_2070146249_n.jpg

Found a pic of me but its from last summer when i still had long hair and before i lost some weight. Sure do miss the long hair :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom