• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
world.search(you);
Reaction score
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

tryna look cool but

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score

You're automatically cool if you've got a Haruhi poster.

*has never watched the show but hears it's kinda like Jesus*

I'm the robot girl with the big glasses!
Reaction score

Oh, hi. Look, it's a photo. It's of me. It's a photo of me in the "put your photos here" thread. An appropriate place, I must say.

memes
Reaction score

Today it's a trend in the Netherlands to take a selfie while voting in the voting booth, a so called stemfie (stemmen = voting). So here's mine! It has officially been declared ok to take them, though many politicans aren’t really happy with it because of privacy issues. The red pencil is what we use to mark our vote on the ballot and is featured in most stemfies.

System
Reaction score

Today it's a trend in the Netherlands to take a selfie while voting in the voting booth, a so called stemfie (stemmen = voting). So here's mine! It has officially been declared ok to take them, though many politicans aren’t really happy with it because of privacy issues. The red pencil is what we use to mark our vote on the ballot and is featured in most stemfies.
Looking Cool. I don't see why they complain when taking a pic of yourself with the pencil doesn't say who you're voting for.

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score

IMG_9709.jpg

A somewhat old picture of me for an English assignment.

memes
Reaction score

Looking Cool. I don't see why they complain when taking a pic of yourself with the pencil doesn't say who you're voting for.
Oh that's because that's just my selfie, if I wanted to take a picture of the ballot I could've done so as well (I've seen pictures online of people who did that). And that means people can ask for proof of what I voted what could allow for blackmailing or forced voting. Which is why I have no doubts this will no longer be allowed next elections. Ah well, it's fun while it lasts!

Falling, but Rising Again
Reaction score

Just a picture from my laptop's crappy integrated webcam. I really should be studying, but I ended up taking selfies...

EDIT: And this is apparently my 1400th post! Not a bad milestone ^_^.

I'm the robot girl with the big glasses!
Reaction score

Holy crap, this page is full of cute guys!

Mörë kvlt thän thöv
Reaction score

So my hair is growing out rather nicely...

Reaction score

I thought that, since I'll be around, I should probably update my face here haha

if anybody remembers me, shoot me a message or something!

We are but men
Reaction score

Well, I think it's about time to show you what's behind the mask...

The webcam doesn't really produce high quality pics, but I couldn't find a better one :/

Goddess go with you
Reaction score

Well, I think it's about time to show you what's behind the mask...

The webcam doesn't really produce high quality pics, but I couldn't find a better one :/

dude your hot

just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her

I was advised to try a carrot/banana paste for my face blemishes, but, uh, I think I could have done a bit better with the consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.