• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

meeeeeeee.jpg

i have many hair

Have a blurry picture.

0312142025-01.jpg

tumblr_n3krkfgsPZ1qf1kero1_500.jpg

taxes and homework and writing oh my

Edit 2: I determined that these initial two pictures sucked, so I destroyed them. You all must be content with the far superior pictures that remain in this post.

I blame tumblr...

Edit: got better ones from my phone

smallerpic4523_zpsd1b8bdbb.png~original
smallerpic678_zps2973fccd.png~original

Last edited:

"No axe stayed in your weak hand
No shield protected you from the blows of enemies
Get out of our sight
The war has no need for traitors"

1520800_10202717170603424_8060315852564949699_n.jpg

lX2qPx0.jpg
#snapchat #selfie
had to overlay my message cos i forgot to save it messageless but the message was dumb :/ what's better than new moon emojis though

I actually got up and tried to take a good picture for this thread. And don't ask about the shades~~~ o.o

[/url]
Wait a minute! I've swear I've seen u before!

Last edited:

One of the snaps I saved from my college ball. I feel this picture sums up how fun it was even when I lost my friends. Also rather drunk so I made new ones who helped me find my old ones! Look at dem crazy eyes

N19CFBs.jpg

One of the snaps I saved from my college ball. I feel this picture sums up how fun it was even when I lost my friends. Also rather drunk so I made new ones who helped me find my old ones! Look at dem crazy eyes

I didn't get that snap! I feel like you wear a lot of suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom