• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
New interview suit pic for ya'll ;D

UJgZY8j.jpg

Post gym Lunacy Fringe, bout twenty minutes ago. Ignore the crooked glasses, I stepped on them today at work and for the life of me can't get them straight again.

Md1IAqx.jpg

So, you think you know me well in this place, do ya? BUT, you never saw my actual face in reality, correct?

Well, it's over ladies and gentlemen. For those who curiosly wanted to know my appearance, today I shall put it under here:

b380e1e4273dcda8fac63c6b73bb3e1c.jpg

THERE! Now you've seen it.
Ugly, huh?

About time I updated this wonderful place with my wonderful face (click the image to make it bigger wow such technology).

Same pic I posted on TPPS about a month or so ago. It was taken on my birthday, June 14th of this year. Fun fact: it got 75 likes on Instagram (follow me @a_stranger_inside).

Enjoy, ladies folks.

Last edited:
Haven't posted a pic of myself in a while, so here you go!

First one I took last month in my new favorite shirt:

win_2010.jpg

And this is one I took just now. Got a haircut the other day, and I'm wearing my second favorite shirt:

win_2010.jpg

So, you think you know me well in this place, do ya? BUT, you never saw my actual face in reality, correct?

Well, it's over ladies and gentlemen. For those who curiosly wanted to know my appearance, today I shall put it under here:

b380e1e4273dcda8fac63c6b73bb3e1c.jpg

THERE! Now you've seen it.
Ugly, huh?
That's a nice background.
And please, you look great Arvie. :p

Fun fact: it got 75 likes on Instagram (follow me @a_stranger_inside).
As is DJ. (And done. :v)

Haven't posted a pic of myself in a while, so here you go!

First one I took last month in my new favorite shirt:

win_2010.jpg

And this is one I took just now. Got a haircut the other day, and I'm wearing my second favorite shirt:

win_2010.jpg
And and jo! Nice shirts.

It's been awhile but here is me.

attachment.php

bleh

You still a qt 3.14 :D also when I opened the pic I thought you had like a large collection of coins around your neck, but alas on closer inspection it is just a necklace.
You're too kind to me, Fab. :3c

Alas, I have yet to find a sunken treasure of doubloons to construct a necklace out of.

One day...

I know most of you don't know me but for the ones that do, hello! :) there with the love of my life:spin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 90
New haircut.. too short but... i guess i post anyway...
8c26c8f6525ad1c23b0d3194f2aa0bd4.jpg

I like it! It's cute.

Speaking of which I got a haircut a week ago (when this was taken) and new glasses the day before. This picture features both (by request of the Zexers)
rl0xZQU.jpg

Zexers is here and saw all the nice photos from you all!
You look good! :)

It's been awhile but here is me.

attachment.php

bleh

You're beautiful Rach :)

I know most of you don't know me but for the ones that do, hello! :) there with the love of my life:spin:

I remember your pics in here from forever ago! Sourcandy! Looking great as always!

I like it! It's cute.

Speaking of which I got a haircut a week ago (when this was taken) and new glasses the day before. This picture features both (by request of the Zexers)
rl0xZQU.jpg

I like both, especially the glasses. :)

EDIT: Lov, I passed right over your post! Whoops! I like your haircut! :)

Everyone in this thread is like a bunch of poodles and you're making me look like a pug ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom