• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
g-max smite
Reaction score
I was on the fence about posting here for a while, as I still have my stupid guy face

but I don't remember if I've posted a selfie since my hair's gone back to its regular color and I don't care enough to go back and check

plus I think I look extra girly in this picture anyway so

I think I like my hair more this way

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
I was on the fence about posting here for a while, as I still have my stupid guy face

but I don't remember if I've posted a selfie since my hair's gone back to its regular color and I don't care enough to go back and check

plus I think I look extra girly in this picture anyway so

I think I like my hair more this way
As your friend, I will support any decision you make especially as you are going through this transition stage of your life...

...however, please don't cut your hair, it's like, life goals tbh. xD

Für Immer
Reaction score
This afternoon, I went to the barber for a haircut because my hairs are getting closer into a lion's mane. And this is the result after that:

It looks okay but I felt like my face features aren't suitable for it. What d'you think?

i'll make tiny changes to earth.
Reaction score
take these pictures from me please

after i dyed my hair blue

pretty sure i was high when i took this

there was a giant zit on my chin and i didnt want anyone to see it

i'm scarf man

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
You all look so different than I thought you would. All good though. I don't want to post a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.