• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Thanks everyone!

@Fab; Yeah, I was gonna cut them anyway, but I really like how they turned out! Even though they were a little shorter than I initially planned, but I think suits me - also, it'll be longer before I have to cut them again.

This is my third time trimming my own bangs and I think I finally get how to do it which makes me happy.

Thanks everyone!

@Fab; Yeah, I was gonna cut them anyway, but I really like how they turned out! Even though they were a little shorter than I initially planned, but I think suits me - also, it'll be longer before I have to cut them again.

This is my third time trimming my own bangs and I think I finally get how to do it which makes me happy.

Absolutely suits you at that length, and that's pretty cool that you done that by yourself.

@Faye Valentine; You have a very pretty face! I cut my own hair now. I usually like the results better than getting it done professionally. Even if it looks uneven and messy, that looks really cool anyway.

@CrackFox; You cut your own hair too? That's pretty cool, I think you're very good, I just assumed your most recent picture was a professional cut.

Maybe one day I'll take a razor to my head and go for a Walt White/Skinhead look.

Fabulously thuggish.

Be warned its pretty big and close up.
My recent FB picture.
88511.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted last, so I guess I'll give you a bit of an update.

picture-7-15.jpg

EDIT: Why is it that whenever I smile for a picture I look really really creepy?

profilepic2.png

Last edited:

Eh, I guess it's maybe my goatee making me look slightly evil.

MWAHAHAHA

Germany pictures incoming! Also, yes, I got my hair cut shorter, but barely anyone has noticed so far. ;-;

ymRxgoD.jpg
I'm the one on the right in that. I tried taking a selfie, but my friend was having none of it. She intervened quite quickly, actually. xD

rxKuxbl.jpg
Once again, one on the right. Clearly, as you can see from the band tees, me and my friend have the best music taste.

m0kmawF.jpg
friend i'm trying to look wtf are u doin

RaQmSw3.jpg
Because sometimes, you just need to pull silly faces and hope for the best.

Mollycule, do you mind me asking how old you are? Cause you look like you're maybe... 15. :p

If that's true, I feel really old right now.

Mollycule, do you mind me asking how old you are? Cause you look like you're maybe... 15. :p

If that's true, I feel really old right now.
Hah, no, I'm 13. Do I really look two years older? ^^;;

Actually, no, I was just afraid to understate your age. In general you look really young, and could probably pass as "not old enough to even be posting here". :p

Its been a while sinse I been on here:

I take a shot at my self.
Snapshot_20130721.JPG

Okay, so in almost all of my pictures I've posted in the past I've tried my hardest to look my best. In this one however, I did not, as an attempt to show you that I'm really not all that. This is nowhere near my worst, but it certainly isn't my best, as when I took it, I was tired from a long day and it shows.

1073730_1401879430024887_1082444158_o.jpg

Meanwhile, here's one in which I look much better in. I dressed accordingly after the announcement of a new Tyr album later this year.

1072233_1402363653309798_2135461709_o.jpg

Last edited:

A cellphone picture of me in my new shirt I got at the Into Eternity concert last Thursday. Plus I started doing my hair differently, and I trimmed my goatee in attempts of matching the style of Mikael Åkerfeldt (Vocalist/Guitarist of Opeth).
993958_10201024732293524_908479514_n.jpg

Here's a crappy webcam photo of me in my new Children of Bodom shirt I got the other day.
1085130_10201000041036258_307273071_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom