• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Me and ma instruments.
91257.jpg

There's a violin on the piano. I play every instrument seen.

First off, I apologize to the people that complimented me earlier in the year. Finals were stressful. Anyhoo, have some new pictures of me.

Here I am, in front of the Pokemon Center in Tokyo (This was in late July).

2lkrb80.jpg

Another one of me in Japan. This time, I'm in front of a Sega Arcade in Akihabara.

2mhudkg.jpg
Now, a series of photos of me with my dog (These happened in order). It's kind of weird how this moment played out (If I may say so myself).

wbotjr.jpg

2hrmr2c.jpg

9i8nxf.jpg

(Sorry for the images being a bit large this time around)

So for Halloween this year I was...

Note, only the lightsaber blade and background are Photoshopped. :p It's a later era version of the character I was in the Halloween Party thread thingamabob.

kevmasemperorshand_graphic_by_kevmascolcha-d6szk98.png

Attempting to pose with Munna and Musharna, they were a bit unstable though. Wall scrolls and the like in the background.
thesethingwontstayonmyshoulders.jpg

Back from the dead! Just kidding, it's been a while though. Hope everyone is doing well.
cc161161-e823-413b-9b75-5a415cee550a.png

#bang #ladyboy #gotthat

1424551_10153471595880557_2116716706_n.jpg

Profile says your a boy
Picture says your a girl
......?

Some people do not identify with the gender that they were born. Some may go through gender reassignment procedures to reflect on the outside how they feel they should look. I'm born a male but there are parts of me where I feel I should be a girl, for example.

Correct @Masta apex--that would be moi.

Always been a gender bender since I've always had a feminine look to me. That's just moi. :p

Always been a gender bender since I've always had a feminine look to me. That's just moi. :p

Frankly if I was walking down the street and noticed you, I'd never consider you not being a naturally born girl.

^I agree; epitome of androgynous beauty, right there!

On a less beautiful note, this is what I look like:
2UvP9OL.jpg

wHtQvWx.jpg

I'm not having a very photogenic day today so those are my two most recent webcam photos xD both were taken this past summer

Its okay I was just confused. I agree with midorikawa, you're really pretty. :~)

KittenandI_zps765e8695.jpg

I finally gained a spark of courage to post a picture of myself because of my brother.

Don't expect another one anytime soon. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom