• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Hi there

579029_3898734507165_1391553489_n.jpg

You're automatically cool if you've got a Haruhi poster.

*has never watched the show but hears it's kinda like Jesus*

Oh, hi. Look, it's a photo. It's of me. It's a photo of me in the "put your photos here" thread. An appropriate place, I must say.

V9CmlKh.jpg

tumblr_n2ow9xPpWD1rcuekwo1_r1_1280.jpg

Today it's a trend in the Netherlands to take a selfie while voting in the voting booth, a so called stemfie (stemmen = voting). So here's mine! It has officially been declared ok to take them, though many politicans aren’t really happy with it because of privacy issues. The red pencil is what we use to mark our vote on the ballot and is featured in most stemfies.

Today it's a trend in the Netherlands to take a selfie while voting in the voting booth, a so called stemfie (stemmen = voting). So here's mine! It has officially been declared ok to take them, though many politicans aren’t really happy with it because of privacy issues. The red pencil is what we use to mark our vote on the ballot and is featured in most stemfies.

Looking Cool. I don't see why they complain when taking a pic of yourself with the pencil doesn't say who you're voting for.

IMG_9709.jpg

A somewhat old picture of me for an English assignment.

Looking Cool. I don't see why they complain when taking a pic of yourself with the pencil doesn't say who you're voting for.

Oh that's because that's just my selfie, if I wanted to take a picture of the ballot I could've done so as well (I've seen pictures online of people who did that). And that means people can ask for proof of what I voted what could allow for blackmailing or forced voting. Which is why I have no doubts this will no longer be allowed next elections. Ah well, it's fun while it lasts!

Just a picture from my laptop's crappy integrated webcam. I really should be studying, but I ended up taking selfies...

YurG0rn.jpg

EDIT: And this is apparently my 1400th post! Not a bad milestone ^_^.

Holy crap, this page is full of cute guys!

So my hair is growing out rather nicely...

1920568_10202603040390240_689224763_n.jpg

I thought that, since I'll be around, I should probably update my face here haha

fy1ier.jpg

if anybody remembers me, shoot me a message or something!

Well, I think it's about time to show you what's behind the mask...

The webcam doesn't really produce high quality pics, but I couldn't find a better one :/

L6Octu8.jpg

Well, I think it's about time to show you what's behind the mask...

The webcam doesn't really produce high quality pics, but I couldn't find a better one :/

L6Octu8.jpg

dude your hot

I was advised to try a carrot/banana paste for my face blemishes, but, uh, I think I could have done a bit better with the consistency.

Snapshot_20140327_1_zpsf30226b8.png~original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom