• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
10500429_1434495463502089_7735797150653196393_n.jpg
me right now but going change soon. Hair wise. o.o

Did I post this yet?
Hm, idk.
(Taken about a month and a half ago, more or less.)

me_zpse2b3f7d7.jpg

Cool kids dress in black.
There can never be enough black.
Ever.

Here's a picture of my grandpa, myself, and my mom. We were visiting my grandpa up in Florence, Oregon from July 3rd to July 7th.

2m7zr52.jpg

In order to maintani my gender ambiguity, I shouldn't post a picture but honestly, you guys are all so lovely and nice I think I will do just that.

v6vHJdI.jpg

Last edited:
I had my hair cut yesterday, which is a nice excuse for posting a picture of my head here
FBg7hqY.jpg

Sorry ._.

If you prefer a more normal picture, click on the spoiler below
This is what I usually look like:

lmnsmEY.jpg

Now imma hide somwhere with my music

Last edited:
I posted in here like once when I was probably only sixteen or something but now let's post an updated one! Taken about a week ago when I was hanging with the family in Texas.

TjLIfh2.jpg

Hi guys!~

Click it to make it larger!

Last edited:
I met Zima ( @Mayfly;) earlier today since she was visiting LA.

Have a picture of her with a turtle. This was taken at my university's duck pond.
jtCdTKL.jpg

ADORABLE! And that's awesome that y'all met!

Just awesome! And cute! And adorable! :3
It's so cool when some of us meet up, especially when they live that far from each other! poor Mido, guess you have to wait a bit more xD

Both pics are cool! Both of you in it makes it better.
turtles tho

Hmm maybe one day I'll post a pic of myself here. I'm not exactly the type who likes to take selfies, but I'll try!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom