• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:3

9e4y9ady.jpg

aha5ajez.jpg

Well, technically this thread is supposed to be for pictures of yourself, but I'd rather not make a big deal out of it, so whatevs. In the future, remember that you can post stuff like this, but please do include photos of yourself as well.

'scute tho

10534400_10202547590396572_2813951295286078971_n.jpg

Because I should update my face. XD

sorry for the disappointments i'm not sehun

decided to cut my hair!

before -
tumblr_n9wgepVyLu1s5crygo1_1280_zpsfbc19888.jpg

aaand after -
tumblr_n9wgepVyLu1s5crygo2_1280_zps754afcc1.jpg

tumblr_n9wgepVyLu1s5crygo3_1280_zps372293c7.jpg

biiig change! donating the hair though so it's going to benefit somebody else as well as me. :)

Quality isn't the best since I took it with my laptop webcam, but oh well...

909emt.jpg

And no, I am not Psyduck. :p

Rate? :p

Me driving my car.
attachment.php

Bathroom Selfie :eek:
attachment.php

Driving my car Pt. 2
attachment.php

I am really awful at looking good in photos and I am having a bad hair day :p But here I am anyways
(click to make it larger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom