• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very very happy, because I just got a pet! :3 I took this selfie a few hours ago, quality's bad but I couldn't get a better shot of the little one. He's not fond of photos :/

EOpniBS.jpg

Last edited:
So today I was such a good worker. I stood on box, ticketing stuff in a box, while surrounded by boxes. My friend called me a rat, and I totally sat there concentrating on my work. Seriously just look at that concentration.

10E687AE-7AA9-43CB-8E8B-13099D478136.jpg

So today I was such a good worker. I stood on box, ticketing stuff in a box, while surrounded by boxes. My friend called me a rat, and I totally sat there concentrating on my work. Seriously just look at that concentration.

10E687AE-7AA9-43CB-8E8B-13099D478136.jpg

you are adorbs lol

Wow, it's so cool to see all of these people who I've only ever known through their avatars and conversations (and surprising to see how many use the opposite gender on their profile)! I'm amazed that I've never stumbled across this thread before, and I'll probably put up a couple of photos of me soon (assuming nobody would be opposed to it!)

Last edited:
My first selfie after come back...

I gain some weight ><
26c8e3311eb750c1556c420ea35a403c.jpg

I can't sleep, and I'm bored. Why not pull some pics from my Facebook, and post them in this thread?

nvsk8y.jpg

16k9lc0.jpg

9fnz8w.jpg

2q2qxpx.jpg

hey guys

tumblr_nhhf7tJ5Sr1qlvubro1_1280.jpg

hello yes i'm john and my hobbies include being gay, laughing at pictures of joseph stalin, obsessing over spiky things, making freudian slips, unironically (is that even a word) listening to soviet music, and screaming.

Kid said I was light years from facing Brock. Sure showed him.

2jbk5lc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun photo of myself (well mainly my face) getting 'invaded by cats'!!

015_zps97d93c0d-1.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I have a confession to make. I'm not actually a cat. I'm sorry for all the lies.

And despite what seems to be a popular opinion based on my appearance, I swear I'm not 12. -_- I just stopped aging at 12-13 apparently, like Ash Ketchum.

Guys I seriously wanted to take this pic with cat ears on for the lolz, but alas, I think my mom threw them away. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom