• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st picture was taken at San Francisco, while the 2nd one was taken at work.

San Francisco
24lsjk3.jpg

Work
eqdy8m.jpg

Two posts from me in one page. My sincerest of apologies. But I like what I'm wearing at least xD

RwFZDzo.jpg

Thank you ^.^ I was excited to have a chance to wear it finally. I felt the flower crown needed to go with it xD

Me on the right with a friend at my sister's wedding.

11174770_10206670488505275_2554162473769904537_n.jpg

its your friendly neighborhood trans communist

tumblr_nphs97LoUG1qlvubro1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nphs97LoUG1qlvubro2_1280.jpg

ivan stop posting selfies of you in your aph russia wig
no

Me with Bolton's other gold post box. (UK gold medalists in the 2012 Olympics got them in their home towns, we had two)

I didn't go out of my way to ever find the other one but I saw it last night

JOdezXU.jpg

Here's me a few years back with the other one

TK6RZLF.jpg

This picture was taken on June 19, 2015. Everyone from PRIDE's Fair Oaks office, my BK boss, and myself are included ^_^.

9xxYiCe.jpg

It's my first time posting in this thread and I've been waiting for this. I've been a part of this forum for 5 years now, so I thought it was only fair to show you all what I look like! So without further ado, this is me! :3

Uh4G230.jpg

Last edited:
It's my first time posting in this thread and I've been waiting for this. I've been a part of this forum for 5 years now, so I thought it was only fair to show you all what I look like! So without further ado, this is me! :3

2015-06-28%25252010.12.08%2525201.jpg

Beautiful. I love your skin tone!

It's quite funny to look at childhood pictures and see how much you've changed. On the left is me at age 7 (I think), and on the right is me now, age 21. So there's 14 years between. Missing is a puberty image, but.... Yeah let's just say puberty wasn't very nice to me :p

rlHsa0B.png

Haven't share my photograph in some time - recent photos of me, on July 4th - in Willamina, Oregon:
20150704_132439_zpsj7wuq55s.jpg

20150704_134953_zps7xcrlddb.jpg

Hi everyone, here's a picture of my Mom, Grandpa, and me together ^_^.

It was taken on July 4th, during our trip in Oregon to visit my Grandpa :).

sSPjdCd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom