• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the fence about posting here for a while, as I still have my stupid guy face

but I don't remember if I've posted a selfie since my hair's gone back to its regular color and I don't care enough to go back and check

plus I think I look extra girly in this picture anyway so

fbf4ad20-0eaf-4a91-afb6-340fc7da5657_zps0kefjomj.jpg~original

I think I like my hair more this way

I was on the fence about posting here for a while, as I still have my stupid guy face

but I don't remember if I've posted a selfie since my hair's gone back to its regular color and I don't care enough to go back and check

plus I think I look extra girly in this picture anyway so

fbf4ad20-0eaf-4a91-afb6-340fc7da5657_zps0kefjomj.jpg~original

I think I like my hair more this way

As your friend, I will support any decision you make especially as you are going through this transition stage of your life...

...however, please don't cut your hair, it's like, life goals tbh. xD

This afternoon, I went to the barber for a haircut because my hairs are getting closer into a lion's mane. And this is the result after that:

b4f621c2890d023e1cf336015476c54d.jpg

It looks okay but I felt like my face features aren't suitable for it. What d'you think?

take these pictures from me please

tumblr_nzufnrDjUd1qlvubro1_500.jpg

after i dyed my hair blue

tumblr_o1ahooYRG21qlvubro1_500.jpg

pretty sure i was high when i took this

jc2379m.jpg

there was a giant zit on my chin and i didnt want anyone to see it

tumblr_o34q30PPHG1qlvubro2_1280.jpg

i'm scarf man

Well, I'm not one for selfies, so I don't have too many pictures of myself. I'll look through my pictures and see what I can find.

This one is a year or so old. Next one's somewhat newer.

I feel like you're either younger than I think you are, or you look younger than you are. :p Regardless, you look nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom