• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 5

At your service~
Reaction score
We have agreed that it's finally time for Vol. 5 of the picture thread, so feel free to post pictures of yourself here!

Rules:

- Don't insult, mock, shame, or criticize someone's appearance. That's gross, dog and you'll be whooped by an infraction.

- No double Posts

- Use spoilers for the images. It is not hard.

ケロケロ
Reaction score
I found an old webcam inside of the closet of wonders at work. Since it's absolutely essential that I document the condition of all of our assets, my impeccable work ethic demanded that I play with it. My official report: despite the picture quality leaving a little to be desired, it can still admirably perform both it's primary and secondary functions of destroying any preexisting semblance of office productivity, and taking photos, respectively.

web.jpg

Love, Money, Rock n Roll
Reaction score
Whooped w/ an Infraction. I love it.
N here's me w/ a picture that found on my phone that I didn't even know i had . Like Magic! Hoo-Ahh!

i'll make tiny changes to earth.
Reaction score

normally i never smile in photos but there you go
some other ones:

i was high as shit when i took those. lmao why do i look so edgy

You're My Twenty-Four~
Reaction score
Before I go back into inactivity again, here's a photo when I visited Australia <3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Pokemon Trainer Muur at your service