• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 5

Freesia

At your service~
Reaction score
We have agreed that it's finally time for Vol. 5 of the picture thread, so feel free to post pictures of yourself here!

Rules:

- Don't insult, mock, shame, or criticize someone's appearance. That's gross, dog and you'll be whooped by an infraction.

- No double Posts

- Use spoilers for the images. It is not hard.

Serpentsounds

ケロケロ
Reaction score
I found an old webcam inside of the closet of wonders at work. Since it's absolutely essential that I document the condition of all of our assets, my impeccable work ethic demanded that I play with it. My official report: despite the picture quality leaving a little to be desired, it can still admirably perform both it's primary and secondary functions of destroying any preexisting semblance of office productivity, and taking photos, respectively.

web.jpg

JustJeff

Love, Money, Rock n Roll
Reaction score
Whooped w/ an Infraction. I love it.
N here's me w/ a picture that found on my phone that I didn't even know i had . Like Magic! Hoo-Ahh!

an illegible mess.

russian ghost
Reaction score

normally i never smile in photos but there you go
some other ones:

i was high as shit when i took those. lmao why do i look so edgy

Voltaire Magneton

You're My Twenty-Four~
Reaction score
Before I go back into inactivity again, here's a photo when I visited Australia <3

Muur

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Pokemon Trainer Muur at your service