• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 5

No one in particular.
Reaction score
What I pretty much look like 90% of the time nowadays (webcam picture - too lazy to take phone pictures):

Last edited:
♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
I've been on this site for, like, 8 years and I've been thinking recently how only maybe 5-6 people at most here (two of whom are related to me lol) even know what I really look like. Before I lose my nerve, guess I'll post this (ignore my fly-away hair and crappy angle because I am very unused to taking selfies aha...):

can't you say anything that makes sense?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
i'm self conscious about how i look, so imagine me as this:

hey, at least it's accurate

Last edited:
ボイタさん
Reaction score
Did you know that...
phab_avatars.png

WARNING: The k in the last avatar varies, depending on your username.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, I ordered one of those fancy licensed shirts from Original Stitch - though I'm sure they're an unreasonable purchase for many, I can give some reassurance that they are proper shirts and that the measurements are spot on.

Pinsir shirt.jpg

world.search(you);
Reaction score
it's sort of odd for me to be posting in this thread when i haven't been active on the forums for a long while, but i was caught up in nostalgia the other day looking through the old picture threads & decided i was due for an update :'P

also @Cap'n Jack and @TheCapsFan should be inspired by me and do the same... haha jk... unless? :flushed:

2.jpg