• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 5

Freesia

At your service~
Reaction score
We have agreed that it's finally time for Vol. 5 of the picture thread, so feel free to post pictures of yourself here!

Rules:

- Don't insult, mock, shame, or criticize someone's appearance. That's gross, dog and you'll be whooped by an infraction.

- No double Posts

- Use spoilers for the images. It is not hard.

I found an old webcam inside of the closet of wonders at work. Since it's absolutely essential that I document the condition of all of our assets, my impeccable work ethic demanded that I play with it. My official report: despite the picture quality leaving a little to be desired, it can still admirably perform both it's primary and secondary functions of destroying any preexisting semblance of office productivity, and taking photos, respectively.

web.jpg

Whooped w/ an Infraction. I love it.
N here's me w/ a picture that found on my phone that I didn't even know i had . Like Magic! Hoo-Ahh!
UwaQnFW.jpg

tumblr_of43xfmiBm1qlvubro1_1280.jpg
tumblr_of43xfmiBm1qlvubro2_1280.jpg

normally i never smile in photos but there you go
some other ones:
tumblr_odokematkn1qlvubro1_1280.jpg
tumblr_odokematkn1qlvubro2_1280.jpg

i was high as shit when i took those. lmao why do i look so edgy

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom