• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...maybe you should ask Vegetable Perap if their gif was a hint before you hurt yourself. XD
I was about to tell her/him by telling him/her that "I knew it. Is it the 1st one?",but I don't want to bug him/her. :X3:

the "source seems to think the trailer will come out this upcoming week" bit always seemed unlikely to me since it just seemed like the equivalent of a college student finishing a paper up two nights before the due date.

Like. . I don't know how this stuff works but i'd imagine they have the trailer 100% finished and translated well in advance of it going live. Imo this still puts us around Febuary for a reveal. I just hope we get reveals in like early feb and not the end of feb.

Last edited:
kalos.png

Back to Kalos Region confirmed !
Jokes of course lol

So that tweet says "this upcoming week" would (maybe) be a reveal, and that was posted on the 6th (Sunday). So I guess we just have to wait until the end of the week to see if they're right.

I NEED THOSE PRETTY BOTTLES IN MY LIFE.

The source that he/she gave us and the Green Ranger possible could be the hint titles are Melody and Symphony.
Honey, the gif they used in reply to you is more likely than not just a gif basically saying they don't know in a silly way. If they created a unique gif or some sort with something else like a ";)" after it that'd be one thing but I have seen that particular response gif in place of an "I don't know" many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom