• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this person has a no bullshit extremely high consistency and accuracy with their claims, has a very long track record.

Naturally a industry insider is only good as their contacts, but this person has proved time and time again.

Edit: I took out what I posted before cuz I just got a little passionate. To sum it up, I dislike the King and Queen names because they are way too gendered. So I really hope this King and Queen leak is fake.
_

On the good news, it looks like a credible source says our Pokemon info is coming soon. So I will keep my eyes and ears open. I just had to schedule and interview for the 26th, so I'll probably be dying if we get something that day and I can't look at it because I'm in an interview.

Last edited:
Yeah this person has a no bullshit extremely high consistency and accuracy with their claims, has a very long track record.

Naturally a industry insider is only good as their contacts, but this person has proved time and time again.

Does that mean there's a (however slim) chance the logos are legit then? Bc they've leaked in the past not far away from actual news?

I definitely have an issue with the gender specific titles, but I guess we'll see soon enough. Assuming you guys are right to trust him, then at least this will put this to rest finally. Weird "leak" season to be sure, and not an entirely welcomed one, either.

Yeah I do take some enjoyment out of leak season. It's a lot of fake stuff, but it is pretty interesting to see some of the stuff that the fandom can come up with. Every once and a while I come across a leak on here and I'm like "If this is fake this person should make a Pokemon game". There does come a point though where I just want to see something concrete cuz the leaks are piling high and I want to just be able to start focusing on one thing.

Last edited:
Oh no, he means that's the title for the next game. Pokemon Soon Version
That means the second one will be called Pokemon Never or Pokemon Whenever

Does that mean there's a (however slim) chance the logos are legit then? Bc they've leaked in the past not far away from actual news?

I definitely have an issue with the gender specific titles, but I guess we'll see soon enough. Assuming you guys are right to trust him, then at least this will put this to rest finally. Weird "leak" season to be sure, and not an entirely welcomed one, either.
The font and how not pointy it is kind of gives it away as being horribly fake.

He leaked most of not all the 2.13 direct days before it aired

Look at his posts on his account

Yes, and as was brought up the last time he was discussed-how can we prove that he didn't make fake guesses and delete those tweets?
A very long track record? This account has 45 tweets, and he hasn't tweeted before this year!

Different leaks

Yes, and as was brought up the last time he was discussed-how can we prove that he didn't make fake guesses and delete those tweets?

A very long track record? This account has 45 tweets, and he hasn't tweeted before this year!
You have to admit, a platinum game, assasins creed, bloodstained, the exact amount of time that fire emblem had, and starfox are all pretty strong guesses

how can we prove that he didn't make fake guesses and delete those tweets?
How can we prove that he did? We can't just accuse him of something he probably didn't do.

Do they really think someone is believing them?

Oh, I think the logos design are far better than the previous fakes.

But I'm sure it's not real because:
  1. Uses of James Turner tweet's colors (pink and green);
  2. At the same time, coincidentally also uses of concepts that have been discussed by the community (royalty);
  3. Uses of the exact titles speculated by the community recently, and by those who believe that the Weedle pic was a hint (I think it wasn't);
  4. The fact that James Turner said that his tweet was not a hint already totally debunks them. If they were the titles, he would not draw something like that. Otherwise, he would notice that he would be giving hints about the games. And he stated he wasn't giving hints with that tweet.

Thank you for bringing the information, Sodium. But this person has no credibility yet. Unfortunately, "safe" bets and vague statements like that will not help them with that...

Last edited:
I don’t know if the fact that every recent ‘leak’ is about royal themes for the games is about a real leaked info about them, or people having no fantasy any longer. Also, while it doesn’t mean that GF can’t use a royal theme because of it, B/W had a focus on a ‘King’ of sorts, with the whole evil team being composed by people in knight-like suits.

I don’t mind much the logos, but the names itself do pose some issues. The gender specific subtitles would have to be connected to something in the game, either villains, some royalty in the game, legendaries (a bit doubtful on that). Even if those aren’t as drastic as a fixed gender MC for each game, I don’t see a good reasoning behind gating some content under gender-specific umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom