• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New merchandise looks promising! (unless it's for already existing Pokemon, then it would be lame).

I don’t remember there being this much fanfare about last years Pokémon day but I could be wrong. All I remember from last year is the countdown sdnjddj, but it seems like they’re going all out and making a huge deal out of this one

I don’t remember there being this much fanfare about last years Pokémon day but I could be wrong. All I remember from last year is the countdown sdnjddj, but it seems like they’re going all out and making a huge deal out of this one
Nah last year was a pretty big deal

Guys if they were going to annouce the games why keep it secert and not just say "expect big news" or something to atleast get people thinking there will be something, or hell just out right say "celebrate with a brand new pokemon direct"

Edit: and on the list of events I don't see a new game getting announced anywhere in a gamestop for the tgc and I doubt they'll annouce it in the twitch live stream of old episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom