• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Theory: Feraligatr is supposedly Brass Knuckles, Primarina is supposed to be a Flail or a Mace and Empoleon has sharp wings? And a Trident on its face, but Greninja's Shuirken aren't part of its design, their a Move.

It's wishful thinking at best, and even then it's pushing it.
Yeah I think it was a joke that people took seriously

I hope we do get a Mega Rapidash, I can see It mega evolving into an winged unicorn like pokemon since It already have the unicorn horn on It head,
Also, I really hope we get a horse/pony fire starter, I don't really care If It evolve into a unicorn or a Pegasus or even an winged unicorn/alicore like pokemon, I already got my red dragon fire starter charmander and my fire fox starter fennekin, All I want Is my fire bunny starter and my fire pony starter, especially since I am a animal lover who faverite animal are horse/pony. oh wait I'm a unicorn, I am technically my own favorite animal, XD,

But anyway cringy animal puns aside, If the game take place in Spain we will most likely get a bull starter which will be disappointing for me, But one day It will happens. :)

Also, note before anyone say anything, I know charmander Is not a dragon type, I'm just going by the chinese zodiac related to the fire starters theory,

Last edited:
Not related but did anyone see the new smash leak?

http://i.********/vp/1523869389784.png

Anouncement this week, which would match with the pixelpar countdown, but I'm probably clutching at straws.

Not related but did anyone see the new smash leak?

http://i.********/vp/1523869389784.png

Anouncement this week, which would match with the pixelpar countdown, but I'm probably clutching at straws.

So it's official?

And remember the Countdown was just a guess.

I think what's gonna bother me, if it is a true thing that GameFreak is doing, is that we would wind up with another fire-type horse line- when we already have Ponyta. Why we gotta go do that to poor Ponyta?

They’ve managed to make designs different before with similar types and themes...
Ninetales and Delphox
Froakie and Poliwag (like @TechSkylander1518 mentioned) and Palpitoad line
Seal and Spheal
Simisear and Infernape, which were a generation apart

A Fire/Fairy Pegasus Starter would be great for me! (Specially if it had levitate as a possible ability).

When we finally get an announcement:
IMG_6352.JPG

The smash leak probably is fake but to be fair, “looks like smash 4” isn’t really an indicator of it when the game is probably going to reuse a lot of smash 4 assets regardless.

any week now. . .we’re getting close. The investors meeting is in like 2 weeks right?

The smash leak probably is fake but to be fair, “looks like smash 4” isn’t really an indicator of it when the game is probably going to reuse a lot of smash 4 assets regardless.

any week now. . .we’re getting close. The investors meeting is in like 2 weeks right?
10 days

The shading is different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom