• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultra sun and moon 2 confirmed

That lol, or Team Skull could come into play somehow. In both Sun and Moon/USUM they aren't really bad guys at the end anymore. Maybe they'll show up to help you against Team Rocket, or just give you another group to interact with.

Ok so I know he's not the best trust worthy source and this is probably fake. But perhaps this is just one more piece of the pokemon switch puzzle.

Shared via his Twitter
PhillyBeatzU @PhillyBeatzU

Sheesshh... Has one of these ever been real? I see at least 5 every year.

I predict that the rival is going to be a girl and the anime will adapt her as (yet another) Eevee trainer, who might stick around for another series. If it weren't for USUM I'd propose it might be Lillie, but she is tied to Clefairy in the games and Vulpix in the anime.

I can see them doing a 1-year series about Ash doing some kind of Battle Frontier in Kanto. Maybe Ilima will join him so as not to have too much Eevees? They could also take the ORAS route and shove it into specials while SM continues, but the games are more important than ORAS because they're on a new console and seem to be independent from SM, so it's hard to predict.

It's happening

There won't be an announcement today because in Japan is like 4 am.

Nicolas12 said:
Maybe Ilima will join him so as not to have too much Eevees?
He isn't even Ash's primary rival right now, though.

They could also take the ORAS route and shove it into specials while SM continues, but the games are more important than ORAS because they're on a new console and seem to be independent from SM, so it's hard to predict.
I know that back in XYZ, Ash said he wanted to return to Kanto and start from scratch. I guess that Delia suggested that he take a vacation in Alola first, which led him to joining the school. What I'm unsure about is whether or not Prof. Kukui asked Ash about his future plans, and he reiterated what he said in XYZ. Is that true?

If Ash is going back to Kanto for another journey, it would be such a bummer if they didn't let him meet his Squirtle and Primeape after all these years.

i think at the very least we getting new mythical, they need an event for the next year movie.

From the official pokemon website
http://www.pokemon.jp/special/project_eevee/
DdVhF51XUAYCV9s.jpg

Is this the worst kept secret ever? xD

Gen 8 could come out next year, and they can use a next gen mythical for M22.
gen 8 won't be released by july when they giveaway mythical pokemon codes..
like volcanion and magearna

Source?

I really want to believe all this, but I have to read the texts themselves.
Just because its new hardware does't mean that it will be a new generation. It's not looking likely that there will be new Pokemon and there won't be a new region, so the game doesn't have two of the features of new gens.

I'm going to say it's Gen 7.5 until I hear otherwise lol. It's in a weird place for sure, so I think we may not be able to call it one thing or another.
I mean, if it’s an old region with no new pokemon(or a very small number of them), i’d still call it gen 7.

It’s not that different than when Gold/Silver were playable on the game boy but Crystal was gameboy color exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom