• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Whatever the explanation is, it won't please everyone.

That said, I hope that Green/Leaf/Blue gets a playful/trickster-like personality like in the manga, but I fully expect her to just be something like Red on Mount Silver.

She has a different attire whereas Red and Blue look the same as in RGBY. Once you talk about a multiverse, no one is really the "same" across generations.

If she is meant to represent FRLG, they kind of failed there.

Actually, that girl has the same attire as the beta female character from the Red/Green games, which also inspired Manga!Blue.

upload_2018-11-10_12-52-5.jpeg

So, rather than a new attire, LGPE!“Green” is essentially reusing a tweaked old attire.

Actually, that girl has the same attire as the beta female character from the Red/Green games, which also inspired Manga!Blue.

So, rather than a new attire, LGPE!“Green” is essentially reusing a tweaked old attire.
Makes sense, considering the Red and Blue we saw in the trailer look more like updated versions of those outfits, rather than new or more recent outfits.

I've been trying to say the exact same thing to everyone! (And I don't mean just this site.)

I am well aware of that fact. The point is that it is not the exact same design, unlike Red and Blue. So the idea that she came from the FRLG universe (let alone the RGBY one, where she didn't exist) would ring hollow in more ways than one.

I am well aware of that fact. The point is that it is not the exact same design, unlike Red and Blue. So the idea that she came from the FRLG universe (let alone the RGBY one, where she didn't exist) would ring hollow in more ways than one.
The only notable difference is the Bag, as far as I can tell...

I don’t think GF is too concerned with keeping a cohesive timeline across all its games. They probably just retconned Green back into the series after retconning her out in HGSS after having retconned her back in for FRLG because they thought it’d be a nice Easter egg for older players or something.

I wouldn’t read too much into the in-universe logistics of her inclusion.

The issue is that Green didn't exist in RGBY no matter what some media would imply. So the idea of a retcon for a cross-universe cameo is silly when they can just, you know, introduce the character in the LGPE world.

The issue is that Green didn't exist in RGBY no matter what some media would imply. So the idea of a retcon for a cross-universe cameo is silly when they can just, you know, introduce the character in the LGPE world.
This isn't a cross-universe cameo. This is Green as she was supposed to have existed in Generation I.

So,uh,is the leaker taking a cigarette break again or something?Just leak the sh*tty game.

Last edited:
So...I’m seeing all these random posts on YouTube about how the game was leaked? Can anybody confirm?

I don't watch leaks. Even though I'm not buying the game (because I'm too much of a cheapskate/tightwad/whatever to buy a Switch, not because I wouldn't want to play the game), I still want to watch a blind playthrough of it when it's officially released and be just as blind about its content as the person playing it.

The multiverse explains everything it's the ultimate get out of jail free card.

There was no game where Cyrus won for instance.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom