• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS: Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Just you wait. This is just the beginning.

Y'all ready for Pokémon Let's Go: Magby and Let's Go: Elekid, kids!?
Nope, not a chance. I’ll wait for Let’s Go: Shuckle and Let’s Go: Dunsparce instead! :p

Stuck
Reaction score
open question: if the text dumps come before friday what's the first thing you'll ctrl+f?

for me it's "giovanni"
In order: Green, Fuji, Johto, Mewtwo, Mew, Red (just to see if he's changed), Giovanni, Archer, Jessie, James and Blue. Then the other gym leaders because at least two of them have extra scenes.

I'm also interested in the origins of the player character and starter, but that won't be easy to look up.

Last edited:
TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
So any of you guys think there would be a dlc for this game? As we all know not all pokemon are programmed here would you think they would include that in the dlc?

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
open question: if the text dumps come before friday what's the first thing you'll ctrl+f?

for me it's "giovanni"
For me, it's "arcade" since I want to see if they actually turned it into a place for mini games or if they're pulling a European Platinum despite the backlash generated from that.

Reaction score

for me it's "giovanni"
I'm thinking new stuff added since FRLG (Fairy, Mega Evolve) to see if they touch on it, and Meltan.

So any of you guys think there would be a dlc for this game? As we all know not all pokemon are programmed here would you think they would include that in the dlc?
Don't see why they would. The whole game would be over by then, there'd be almost nothing to do with them.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
I'm thinking new stuff added since FRLG (Fairy, Mega Evolve) to see if they touch on it, and Meltan.
You know, you make a good point about Meltan. Considering it and Melmetal are the only non-Gen 1 species in the Let's Go games, you'd think it would actually be touched upon. Just what kind of relationship does Meltan and Melmetal have with the Kanto region? I really, really hope it's acknowledged in-game beyond a mere Pokédex entry. Even a mere lore-dump from some random NPC would be okay.