• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

I agree. Like. This is supposed to be a fun, children's series and the fandom is just so aggressive...

Also, what does BASED me?
Yeah I feel bad kind of. I just want everyone to chill and be friends and enjoy pokemon like how it should be. There is enough room in the fandom for everyone

Also "based" i think comes from this rapper calling himself "based god" and now its just vauge internet slang for awesome or good

Oh, I for SURE don't. Like, I completely agree with the entire thread about her on 4Chan with what everyone is saying. She is the one that said what she said. Then made a new Youtube channel saying that she is "fake news" lmao.

Like, I don't mean any disrespect or anything, and I certainly don't have issues with her, I just find the whole Sirena VS Joe thing hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good riddance. I was actually happy after deleting the channel.
Joe didn't even force me.
And the existance of LGPE made me question whether I still like Pokemon.

I plan to focus more on real life from now on.
No, that's true. At least you're positive about it.

Why did you bet the channel though? Out of curiosity.

Good riddance. I was actually happy after deleting the channel.
Joe didn't even force me.
And the existance of LGPE made me question whether I still like Pokemon.

I plan to focus more on real life from now on.

Probably a good idea for me, too.

I have watched the evolution of Pokemon from my earliest days (which coincided with the tail end of Johto), I am not sure I am liking what I have been seeing since 2016 ... I only continued watching the franchise out of pure curiosity but I just don't have the time or energy for a series intended for much younger people.

Who's that Pokémon? An undiscovered Pokémon, could it be? A Meltan, the Hex Nut Pokémon. A steel type. But it could be a steel and ghost type. Never seen that Pokémon before.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom