• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

They've presumably had nearly two years (since Go's massive success) and USUM were a low-effort project, too. I wouldn't make excuses for them, especially before we see the next generation.

I'd be fine with the conservative graphics if the region changed, but nope.
I wasn’t trying to make excuses for them, I was just stating what I think their reasoning was, given the nature of LGPE.

We know this isn't Zeraora,they said it's an all-new brand new unknown Pokémon.

Also there's quite a lot of information missing.Out of the top of my head:
-It's 1080p
-It does not use Nintendo's paid online system,online functions are free
-You can battle and trade online and locally but there are no ranked online battles
-Using different profiles will indeed grant you a different save(I'm a bit unsure about this one)

It has been 15 hours since the announcement and the sub-forum hasn't been created, only a thread, one hour ago...Thanks, Bulbagarden...

The things I like about this are the features like walking Pokemon coming back and the graphics, but those have a high chance of coming back in Gen 8 and I'm really tired of Kanto Pokemon, so I pass. Which is a shame, because the game is being released on my birthday. :cry: I could reconsider it if they show something amazing later.

We know this isn't Zeraora,they said it's an all-new brand new unknown Pokémon.

Also there's quite a lot of information missing.Out of the top of my head:
-It's 1080p
-It does not use Nintendo's paid online system,online functions are free
-You can battle and trade online and locally but there are no ranked online battles
-Using different profiles will indeed grant you a different save(I'm a bit unsure about this one)
Can you link us to where you go this information.

What really sold me is the following Pokémon and riding Pokémon(and shouldermon).
Knowing GameFreak they're not returning in Gen 8.
Flying with Articuno around in Kanto...
Traversing routes riding Rapidash...
Exciting.

Im still on the fence about getting this. I only like the return of walking pokemon and riding on them looks like it could be fun (onyx riding and semi return of soar on charizard) and depending on what that new pokemoj you get is I may want that too. Every other aspect is not looking too good. Hopefully as we get more info I can better understand what this game will have

I dont get why its only 151 but then they also put in alola forms too. Johto mons would make sense since tge two regions are literally connected. Alola forms whole thing is it was their whole reason for existing is they were not in kanto. Putting them in a kanto only game makes no sense. Especially if there locking cross gen evos too

Here's some Q&A information, including the mention of multiple accounts.
This gives a lot of new information.Like Go mons being able to be transferred only when you reach halfway through the game.And you have to connect with Go to get the completely new Pokémon.No Johto.Multiple save files confirmed as you say.
Also next year games are not sequels,which could help for filtering out rumors about Gen 8.

And it looks like I was right that you do get EXP from catching pokemon. It also seems like you can only trade and battle other players locally. But hey the bag box is rather handy.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom