• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

It's definitely rather cynical, especially when followed by her inclusion in Smash and the announcement of her figurine (albeit with the FRLG attire). But if they give her a good team and characterization,

When did they announce the release a figurine of Leaf and when will it be released?

The story is largely unchanged from past Kanto games. They just added new protagonists and rival, and gave the old trio something else to do.

Mew2 said:
When did they announce the release a figurine of Leaf and when will it be released?
Last month, and at some point next year. Oddly enough, Red and Blue's figures are based on the original designs (much like in LGPE), but the Leaf figure is based on FRLG. Granted, that is her most well known attire right now, but it's inconsistent. So I wouldn't be sure about the name or Squirtle, either.

True. Their best accomplishment with a player character as an NPC is Calem/Serena, and that isn't saying much. But the Cerulean Cave setting and the way she turns around aren't your run of the mill interaction, unless she is silent like Red.

Wait a sec...If Red and Blue are younger, means that the story of these games goes before Sun and Moon/Ultra (if it's really from the same universe). So it means that neither Lillie nor Gladion could be the champion.

At the same time, if we find Red, Blue (Green JP) and even Green (Blue JP) off the Indigo Plateau...So, who is the champion? The new "rival"?

Last edited:
Wait a sec...If Red and Blue are younger, means that the story of these games goes before Sun and Moon/Ultra (if it's really from the same universe). So it means that neither Lillie nor Gladion could be the champion.

At the same time, if we find Red, Blue (Green JP) and even Green (Blue JP) off the Indigo Plateau...So, who is the champion? The new "rival"?
Hang on. People actually thought that Gladion/Lillie would be in this game? And as the Champion, no less?

Lillie leaves for Kanto after Sun/Moon
Gladion leaves for Kanto after Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon
I’m perfectly aware of this, thank you very much.

But the idea that they’d somehow appear in Yellow remakes is still...Let’s say far fetched.

I’m perfectly aware of this, thank you very much.

But the idea that they’d somehow appear in Yellow remakes is still...Let’s say far fetched.
That piece of speculation was back before it was revealed Game Freak was going full "very simplified Gen 1" mode on us kin terms of both available Pokémon and in terms of plot.

Hang on. People actually thought that Gladion/Lillie would be in this game? And as the Champion, no less?

Yeah, and I really liked the idea.

I also liked the rumor that says the player would face Red in LGP and Blue in LGE.

But it looks like we have a new champion in the franchise (Trace). I found this dull.

I still hope that the champion is another character (Professor Oak? unlikely) or ourselves, just like in SM.

But apart from that, today's trailer was awesome.

Lorelei's redesign just makes me think of Yoko from Gurren Lagann.

But I like it. As well as the new looks for Agatha and Lance. Bruno's the same as ever, of course. Sabrina’s redesign is quite nice, too. I like that they have her hair floating in battle.

Last edited:
Since its a full yellow remake it makes sense Lillie and Gladion were either still infants or weren't born yet during this time period. That's why I wished it was a semi sequel back then so much miss potential I'm sure at least Lillie will cameo in the future gens but sucks that her ending in S/M will still be unanswered(for now)....

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom