• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

I'm wondering when or if we'll be getting a story text dump.

If so, I won't post too many dialogue-related spoilers for you all, but there's two main things I'm curious about:

1. Does Green have any dialogue?
2. Does the old man standing outside the Celadon Gym still say "This Gym is great! It's full of women!" when you talk to him? Or will it get changed to "strong Trainers" again?

ARCHER LOOKS GREAT. Got what I came here for. Not expecting a lot of plot/lore but the vest is certainly quite something :)

Just quick question how the heck could you defeat the pokemon master for ditto? Struggle? Lol

FyEV0dG.jpg
[SPOILER/]

Re: the timeline.

I do think the fandom puts waaaaaaay more thought into the Pokémon timeline than Game Freak does. Honestly, it’s exhausting continuously running around in circles like this every time a remake with updated mechanics is pushed out. Don’t you guys think so? Near as I’m concerned, the Pokémon time line —as well as which characters are canon or not— may as well be what you, the individual, make of it. That’s it.

Last edited:
And what’s the Moveset for the Master Metapod? I hope all it knows is harden to recreate the anime battle against Samurai.
Tackle, String Shot and Harden.

Knightwolf09 said:
And those new fans can even help boost gen8's sales even more than they would've with just us.
They'll boost sales, but I can't imagine that Game Freak see LGPE as a way to prepare new players for traditional games with a lot more Pokemon, moves and features, as well as an outdated capture system. It's a smoother transition compared to Go, but if Game Freak really want to capitalize on LGPE, they need more games following that formula.

About the same as the remakes, but it's hard to make a direct comparison since they're 50% more expensive. They could sell 10 million units and still generate more profit than ORAS, to say nothing of the Poke Ball Plus.

to say nothing of the Poke Ball Plus.
What about it? People wouldn’t end up buying it over and over again, and if they cared enough to buy the Pokeball plus, they’d buy any remake GameFreak puts forth.

I just find your stance that the Let's Go series will continue when the Remakes will sell just as much and Remakes have the added bonus of not upsetting longtime fans.

What about it? People wouldn’t end up buying it over and over again, and if they cared enough to buy the Pokeball plus, they’d buy any remake GameFreak puts forth.
I didn't say anything about buying it again, but it will factor into LGPE's sales whether you like it or not. If they wanted, they could create another accessory for a sequel.

I just find your stance that the Let's Go series will continue when the Remakes will sell just as much and Remakes have the added bonus of not upsetting longtime fans.
Kids are more important than longtime fans who are reaching their expiration point. And this isn't a discussion about whether or not traditional remakes should be eliminated, anyway.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom