• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official New Dub Episode Title Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer Angel

Reaction score
New Dub Title

Here's the title to eppy 37

"A Grass Menagerie"

Wow, from the Tennessee Williams play? I don't think any kid could get that reference.

Ah, so it's from a play.

No wonder I didn't get the reference. I'm not really into plays, lol. XD

It was a student production at our college during the spring. "Didn't like it" is an understatement. But it's a cute title, and will hold true if Gardenia's got enough grass types wandering around.

@_@ Tennesse Williams OMG!!! ^^ he's so cool...i'm glad they're parodying the title of his play in the English dub, even if it does stink (most of the dub, i mean). ^^;;;

I wonder if, like, a couple years from now, they'll use another one of his play titles and parody it for an episode title...that'd be so cool...

I was hoping for The War of the Roses! (referring to Roserade), but this is a pretty decent title. Makes up for A Secret Sphere of Influence!, at least.

Cartoon Network's site:

attachment.php

Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDD the movie PWNS.

*clears throat* STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: that's from an entirely different work by Williams, but still. it's all awesome.

Last edited:
XDDDDDDD the movie PWNS.

*clears throat* STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: that's from an entirely different work by Williams, but still. it's all awesome.

A Street car Named Marge... one of the best Simpson's episodes ever.

4th or 5th season I think... I know I have it on dvd.

I didn't mean to offend you by that. I've just seen so many people give credit to the wrong people for things and thought that you might be doing the same thing. Such as people freaking out over "Will The Real Oak Please Stand Up?" because they thought 4Kids was quoting an Eminem song when Eminem is hardly the first person to use that phrase. Or all the people who sing songs from musicals and then inisist that the Family Guy writers came up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom