• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official New Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the new pokemon for the most part (although some, like the Chimecho pre-evo had me going WTF at first). I'm disapointed in the total number of pokemon we seem to be getting. But I suppose I set myself up for that, since I had figured they would add at least the same number (or somewhere closer to there) that they did in R/S.

A lot of the type combos seem interesting. Can't wait to see the pokemon themselves.

And I love Naetle's final stage. Love. It.

But Ishihara said more then RBY had....maybe their is a way to get new Pokemon downloaded to the DP...

Way too many Legendaries. We need to get them to start scaling back a bit. They're fun to catch and all, but I don't like using them . . . and they don't evolve, which takes away some of the fun.

Apparently Manaphy has an evo...and is breedable...0.0

But Ishihara said more then RBY had....maybe their is a way to get new Pokemon downloaded to the DP...

Marketing hype. He seemed to be raving more about new evolution methods than anything.

So did we actually make it to 500, or is some of this junk data?

uncon_col.jpg

From PokeJungle...seems we have our Bippa Evo (a REAL Beaver!) and maybe first Mukkuru evo (different style then previous early birds, Scott should be happy)

The Pochamma final form looks kick-ass man!

Meh, I'll prolly warm up to it eventually. I will admit that the Water/Steel typing is pretty cool (if unexpected), and will probably come in pretty handy.

Maybe their is like Pokemon that don't appear in the Pokedex till you import their old forms from the old games?

I love the way you think--I've been hoping the same thing myself.

And it's 14 Legendaries now? ... Make it stop!!

I am VERY pleased to see what looks like a Murkrow evo in the base data--meaning I CAN die happy now. Question though--which one is Parrap in the list?

Well, they did mention Battle Revolution could use WIFIConnect24 to get new stuff....but never said what.....

Kolink's evolution is a ferocious black electric lion, awesome.

Aipom's evolution with two giant hands for tails! Tanglea's evolution with hands! Grass Eevee, Ice Evee, and the Legendary Ghosts!

Drapion ISN'T a Gligar evo...but Gligar GOT an evo.

Is that a evo of Lapras after the baby Laparas?

Whaaaaa...*fallsover*

Is that a Nosepass evo? The Apocalypse is upon us...

The Nosepass evo looks KICKASS.

Need....Sugimori...pics...now!

HOMG MORE POGEYMANZ1!11!111!!!

-faints-

Last edited:
Aipom gets another hand! Murkrow gets a beard! Lickitung becomes huge! Magmar becomes more bird-like! Tangela grows arms. Magneton becomes a UFO! The Grass and Ice Eevees look gorgeous! The Legendary Ghosts look too much alike! Nosepass gets a groucho Marx moustache! Is that a male Gardevoir split evolution? Gligar becomes frightening as hell!

Oh, and Baby Porygon (Porygon 0.0? Porygon Beta Testing)?

We sure seem to be getting a lot of pre/evos of old pokemon. o_o;

Although Murkrow evo = love.

It's not a vulture...

And I don't see a Peacock...is that a Hippo though?

And baby Mananphy...and something that looks like a Regi...

I spy a Misdrevous evo, and it ironically looks like that awful fake everyone mocked. It literally looks like about half of the DP Pokemon are pre-evos/new evolutions. How dissapointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom