• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official New Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, it seems it's more evos atleast....and they look FREAKIN AWESOME.

I'm pleased.

What's that white thing after the Magmar evo? Could it be a white Jynx evolution?

No dolphin. Damn.

The new Porygon is odd.

The Eeveelutions look more in the style of the RBY ones. That's cool.

Nosepass' evo? HILARIOUS.

I wish I knew what's above Nosepass' evo.

Togetic's evo surprises me.

HIPPO!

This is, most certainly, the most bizarre set of new Pokemon I've seen in my entire life as a Pokemon fan, and I was around to make faces at the R/S Pokemon before the game came out.

I love 'em.

What's that white thing after the Magmar evo? Could it be a white Jynx evolution?

Naw, that's Togetic's evo. Same colors and everything.

Their's a weird thing before Elekible that looks like a Jynx evo, imo.

FROSTEON!!!! NATUREON!!!!! KORINKU EVOS!!!!!! BIPPA IS A BIG BEAVER!!!!! NOSEPASS IS NOW NOSE-STACHE!!!!
I HAVE A PRE-EVO!!!!!!!

Their's a weird thing before Elekible that looks like a Jynx evo, imo.

The blue thing is Tangela 2. I dunno what the red an' black thing before it is, though.

Looks like Togetic evolves into a swan, which is pretty nice.

Manaphy evolves. o_O And it looks like it's still legendary, though. The first one to do that.

I meant before Tangela...

Although, that may be the Rhydon or Dusclops evo.

At least most of the Pokemon who got new evolutions (Sneasel, Murkrow, Roselia, Misdrevous, Aipon, Nosepass) were severely underpowered to justify it.

So, I'm guessing these are all the new Pokemon then? Their isn;t any possible way to hide anymore, is their?

I'm satisfied though...I need sprites and Sugimori pics tho...

I is claiming...baby Luca(who I shall name "Lukio"), Skunkie, Frosteon, and Nyaruma, if she hasn't already been claimed. xD

So...can we sticky this?

(btw, the 4th Gym Leader IS a Luche Libre!)

O_O

OMG

OMFG

I LOVE this generation. ;_;

SO many awesome Pokemon. I'm TRULY shocked that they listened to fans' cries, and evolved most of the crappy Pokemon. These Pokemon look AMAZING.

Thank you, Game Freak. Thank you. ;________________;

The THIRD gym leader lets you use fly? o_O;
THIS GAME RAWKS!

I wonder if they heard all the "OMG! Gardevoir is Male???!!!"?

So Nyarrma's not a Skitty/Delcatty evo.

Darn, my predictions were off.

But man, that evo... I WILL NEVER EVOLVE MY ADORABLE LITTLE NYARRMA! Never, I tell you!

So, the obesity epidemic's hit the Pokemon world...

Nyaruuma is 75% female as well...heheh, me like.

EDIT: I'm more interested in what the HELL the new, unrelated Poke's are...

Is that a Beyblade after Perap!!

Nyaaaa. <3 Nyaruuma is so cute. I need to see the Sugimori art for the fat-cat evo...it may be cute. ^^;

Little tip:

Combine the icon list with the type listings from the other thread. EVERY evo or prevo suddenly becomes as clear as day. It's just the new ones that become questions (poison/fighting frogs...I can die happy now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom