• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

Gross, these titles are so long.

I supposed you prefer godawful puns that barely tell us a thing about the episode?
I just want titles that aren't so wordy. At least it's not 'Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokémon Knight"!' I don't think that's too much to ask, especially when you ca have titles that say much with so little words.

Gross, these titles are so long.

... The first one is only three words.
That one is fine, if a little dull.

I think these are fine titles, as long they're not doing puns I'm totally fine with them.

* "A Village Homecoming!"
Not too long and is perfect for the episode.

* "Drayden Versus Iris: Past, Present, and Future!"
Long but good one.

* "Team Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad!"
Eh, indifferent.

They just simplified the titles too much... Okay, I can see that those pun titles weren't ALWAYS good, but at least we got some pretty nice ones (League Unleashed, Memories are Made of Bliss and so on...) They could have used something along the lines: "Stephan's gets his name right!". I would totally prefer it than this bland thing.

The first one I like, but the second one seems to simple in my opinion.

New dub episode titles announced - Bulbanews
1610 - BW107: Cameron's Secret Weapon!, scheduled for April 6.
1611 - BW108: A Unova League Evolution!, scheduled for April 13.
1612 - BW109: New Places... Familiar Faces!, scheduled for April 20.
1613 - BW110: The Name's N!, scheduled for April 27.
1614 - BW111: There's a New Gym Leader in Town!, scheduled for May 4.

Last edited:
i'm soooo soo sorry for not updating this.. been away for a while... i'll try my best to fix this

The names are.

BW116: Flames of a Red-Hot Reunion!

BW117: Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation!

BW118: Secrets From Out of the Fog!

BW119: Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom