• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

December 15th - Ash, Iris and Trip: Then There Were Three!
I like it, except for one thing - why can't it just be called 'And Then There Were Three!'?
December 22nd -Goodbye, Junior Cup - Hello Adventure!
Good.
Next Dub Title
BW094: The Road to Humilau
So yeah, this is the first dub episode of 2013... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that 1549,the second part of the Meloetta two parter, will be the last episode of the season.

Thanks to nhjm again, I have received another batch of new dub titles. Most of the titles were already announced last week, but three of the titles are new.

1547 - BW095: Unrest at the Nursery!
1548 - BW096: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!
1549 - BW097: Unova's Survival Crisis!

No airing dates known.

Thanks to nhjm again, I have received another batch of new dub titles. Most of the titles were already announced last week, but three of the titles are new.

No airing dates known.

It's...not Abyssal? Did they not get the name?

Last edited:

No airing dates known.
Yeah, looks like they didn't catch on with translating the Undersea Temple's English name. I wouldn't be surprised if they change the title between now and the airdate to use Abyssal Temple instead.

Yeah, I got the new title in a few hours ago, but couldn't check it due to busy schedule.
It is indeed what Playerking has posted above.

Jan 05 - 1546 - The Road to Humilau!

Edit: I just realized, there is no episode on 29th Dec. ;___;

Is this is Kotetsu gym battle episode?? Id it is, way to miss the point of the episode lol.

According to this, (thanks to Altruis from Bulbapedia)
12276_10151169597808097_1916494438_n.jpg
1604 - BW101: Drayden Versus Iris!

Note: It could be a direct translation of the German title (it's in German, right?) as well. But I am 90% positive that it's the English title mentioned above. Still, no harm in dropping a precautionary note.

Love these SDI bugged tapes. Also how there's english dub on left channel, and M&E on right :p

German titles tend to differ a lot from originals, so i wouldn't consider it a proper english title.

Love these SDI bugged tapes. Also how there's english dub on left channel, and M&E on right :p

German titles tend to differ a lot from originals, so i wouldn't consider it a proper english title.

I have seen German guides with English official titles on top, so there is a possibility that it is actually the English title.
That's just my opinion, could be wrong.

This season alone had "Stopping the Rage of Legends!", "A Restoration Confrontation!" and "Rocking the Virbank Gym!"...

Are you trying to imply that "undersea" is a more accurate translation of 海底の than "abyssal"?

(hint: It's not)
lol, I'm not trying to imply anything here. I didn't even know Abyssal and Undersea are synonyms.
I just thought Undersea is what it's called in Japanese, and Abyssal is its English name. That is what I meant by the "Japanese title".

This season alone had "Stopping the Rage of Legends!", "A Restoration Confrontation!" and "Rocking the Virbank Gym!"...

Is that so? I've been terribly out of the loop. I stand corrected.

What's with the sudden uptick in "Part 1/Part 2" type episodes anyway?

Are you trying to imply that "undersea" is a more accurate translation of 海底の than "abyssal"?

(hint: It's not)
lol, I'm not trying to imply anything here. I didn't even know Abyssal and Undersea are synonyms.
I just thought Undersea is what it's called in Japanese, and Abyssal is its English name. That is what I meant by the "Japanese title".

The words aren't synonymous, "abyssal" is just a closer translation of 海底の than "undersea" is. The English name is a spot on translation.

Even though TPCi cheated a little and stretched the season from 48 to 49 epiosdes, it's an interesting little coincidence that both seasons of Best Wishes have finished on a Rocket 2-parter.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom