• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

Lol, they had to add a couple words because the original was no longer true. Oh well, it's the best thing they could do. I'll still call this DA, though.

EDIT: Yes, they retconned the title of this season. It was too soon to end it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a "retcon", really. The season name change was planned since the beginning.

It's not a "retcon", really. The season name change was planned since the beginning.

If they had planned to change it then why not name it Adventures in the Decolore Islands? Unova and Beyond just makes it look like they were trying to wrap a bandage over their fail.

Presenting the new logo!

season16_logo_big.png

Pokémon BW: Adventures in Unova and Beyond
Sat Oct 05 - 8:30am - 1636 - Capacia Island UFO!
Sat Oct 12 - 8:30am - 1637 - The Journalist from Another Region!
Sat Oct 26 - 8:30am - 1638 - Stranded on a Deserted Island!
Sat Nov 02 - 8:30am - 1639 - A Pokémon of a Different Color!

Pokémon XY
Sat Oct 19 - 2:00pm - 1701 - Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin! [SNEAK PREVIEW] [SPECIAL TIME]
Sat Oct 19 - 2:30pm - 1702 - Lumiose City Pursuit! [SNEAK PREVIEW] [SPECIAL TIME]

I have gotten the dub schedule for October.

Sat Oct 26 - 8:30am - 1638 - Stranded on a Deserted Island!
* Two of my notable sources say it is "Mystery on a Deserted Island!", not "Stranded on a Deserted Island!".
I guess we'll have to wait for Pokemon.com or CN.com to update their's.

* It is scheduled for October 19th, not 26.

It's October 26th.

And "Celebrating the Hero's Comet!" will be airing on Nov. 2.

* Two of my notable sources say it is "Mystery on a Deserted Island!", not "Stranded on a Deserted Island!".
I guess we'll have to wait for Pokemon.com or CN.com to update their's.

* It is scheduled for October 19th, not 26.

It's October 26th.

And "Celebrating the Hero's Comet!" will be airing on Nov. 2.

most people think there going to skip the 19th because the movie and xy

Both, the Keldeo movie and BW091, premiered on the same day (Dec. 8). Not to mention, they aired a Pokemon marathon as well.
A total number of 7 Pokemon episodes (2 premieres, 5 reruns) and a movie premiere were a part of CN's schedule that Saturday.

So, it is not that surprising that they are not changing the weekly premiere's timeslot because of XY sneak peeks and the movie.

Both, the Keldeo movie and BW091, premiered on the same day (Dec. 8). Not to mention, they aired a Pokemon marathon as well.
A total number of 7 Pokemon episodes (2 premieres, 5 reruns) and a movie premiere were a part of CN's schedule that Saturday.

So, it is not that surprising that they are not changing the weekly premiere's timeslot because of XY sneak peeks and the movie.

yeah i dont know why some thought other wise

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom