• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFICIAL Pokémon Sunday Thread

It'd be a huge twist if it was neither Suicune, Ho-Oh, or Lugia and ended up being Celebi. xD

Man, that would be..

Haha, yeah, it would be freaky. I did bother to check Celebi's cry to see if it matched, though, and it didn't seem to.

Shkotan on her knees. I'm serious I think that's ti. Those Pokemon toys are tempting or what!

Phew... I was so worried...

My mom, unknowing of my weekly screencap-before-anyone-else business told me to take the dog for a nice, long, stroll. I was worried, so I walked her through the forest behind my house for a bit and then ran with her for a while, and I then came home and told my mom what I was doing. She was a bit worried about my legal safety but I assured her that low quality screenshots from games are fair use. XD

If you aren't distributing roms or such its perfectly fine.

Wait, so which one was under the question mark at the end of the last episode? Because that was definitely not Lugia's call.

I'm betting Suicune, only because showing Ho-oh specifically would show a bias toward Ho-oh when Lugia and Ho-oh are meant to be equals because they're respective.

Shkotan on her knees. I'm serious I think that's ti. Those Pokemon toys are tempting or what!

LMAO!!!

Phew... I was so worried...

My mom, unknowing of my weekly screencap-before-anyone-else business told me to take the dog for a nice, long, stroll. I was worried, so I walked her through the forest behind my house for a bit and then ran with her for a while, and I then came home and told my mom what I was doing. She was a bit worried about my legal safety but I assured her that low quality screenshots from games are fair use. XD

Thanks for doing that!

They found out who cosplayed as the crossdresser yay! I wanna know though will the legendary theme be the wild music or a completely new piece of music?

Phoenicks, if you read earlier into the thread, I stated that I saw Lugia in the preview and even heard its call.

I'm like the Pokémon Prophet! XD

EDIT: Well Mitchman I was worried about that last week with the Red Gyarados music. In FR/LG, they used a second, more epic remix of the wild theme. HG/SS contains more changes than FR/LG (apart from the massive Sevii Islands region of course), so we won't know 'til we see the preview. And I'll be here to report it first. :]

Phoenicks, if you read earlier into the thread, I stated that I saw Lugia in the preview and even heard its call.

I'm like the Pokémon Prophet! XD

Oh, I'm stupid then. Thanks!

Yeah. They showed small bits of battles between Ho-Oh and Lugia, as well as the beasts.

Cutscene of Arceus creating the trio is EPIC!!!

fjsdfklksdlf

Just 10 till they show the game stuff, my brother just has to use my dad's laptop out of a sudden WHEN HE HAS HIS OWN FUCKING DAMN COMPUTER.

So I have to resort to using this slow as hell not to mention fucking old desktop which has no sound drive therefore I cannot watch Sunday when they're showing HGSS stuff for once.

DJFSDLFJKLSDJKF I hope my brother gets off it soon.

I love that coolish thing. I want that too!
Oh the goods!
- OH the animations for the OW is awesome.
- I love the new battle themes!
- Ah the dogs as well?????
- AH! AH! Suicune stops in front of you before it leaves!
- Arceus event. That has to be the most random thing I ever saw in a game.
- Next week a lot will be shown.

Nothing new as far as video footage, it's all stuff we've seen in screenshots already. :\

The music was awesome though. :] We heard the Burned Brass Tower music and some legendary battle music...

Oh, yeah, Suicune stops in front of you before it leaves like in Crystal as Mitchman said. :D

Looks like they'll do more next week, especially the gyms (they showed Azalea, it seems)

I love that coolish thing. I want that too!
Oh the goods!
- OH the animations for the OW is awesome.
- I love the new battle themes!
- Ah the dogs as well?????
- AH! AH! Suicune stops in front of you before it leaves!
- Arceus event. That has to be the most random thing I ever saw in a game.
- Next week a lot will be shown.

Sweet! More Suicune special-ness! Anything else you can think of?

If Arceus creating the egg is exactly as it was shown with real life pictures I'll be impressed because that was cool.

;.;

Just when I managed to get on my sister's computer to install it, it turns out its over. ;.; That prick also hasn't given me back my DS with my motherfucking Platinum in it and he probably broken it by now.

Oh well. ;.; At least the stuff sounds promising, I'll wait for screenies and Filb.de. More gyms! Sweetness<3 What else did they show in the preview?

Looks like they'll do more next week, especially the gyms (they showed Azalea, it seems)

That wasn't the next week preview. They always show already-revealed HG/SS footage during the credits. That isn't to say they won't cover the gyms next week, but they showed them there as they were already seen in screenshots. Remember Goldenrod being shown during credits? Yeah, it's like that. :]

Back
Top Bottom