• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFICIAL Pokémon Sunday Thread

XD375

Shane
Reaction score
I thought this might be a good idea for a thread as people are usually a bit ticked off at the way people clutter threads with Sunday anticipation, so we'll keep it here this time. :]

Last week we saw a preview to this week's episode, and many of us have wondered what Pokémon was hidden behind the question mark in the trailer. With the legendary coverage in CoroCoro it is only natural for us to assume Sunday may show it more in-depth, so maybe we'll even get Eusine info too!

As always, I'll try to get screencaps whether it be Suicune or not.

Last edited:
Re: Suicune in Pokémon Sunday tomorrow ?

I honestly think its Lugia, with the blue-ish background and such, but someone did say it didn't look similar to the full-screenshot from CoroCoro.

I'm sure they'll show both the Ho-Oh and Lugia cutscene, but there's a possibility they'll show Suicune with the former as well as the other members of the Beast Trio. Also, it doesn't look like Suicune is roaming with Entei and Raikou.

Suicune will be in grass. Lugia in water. Use the field to predict.

Hmm... does anyone have a better clip? I might be able to figure out what that is then. Might be Ho-oh. The floor looks like it.

Because the quality of the video, the picture is too vague, and I kind of doubt a better quality video would make it less vague.

I think it's more likely to be Suicune than Ho-oh or Lugia, because they already revealed screen shots of Ho-oh and Lugia, and it would make more sense to have both Ho-oh and Lugia together rather than what appears to be a single Pokemon.

But I could be wrong we'll have to wait like 14 or so hours.

Well, thanks for making this thread. We stuff so many things into the main one as it is, it's nice to know we won't have the requisite three to five pages of counting down there this week.

Honestly, we do need an official Sunday countdown thread if we are going to keep getting these responses. And I'm just as guilty as the others.

I tried matching the cry in the video...all three of their cries are a similar sound, but have distinct pitches - Lugia's starts high and falls slightly, Ho-oh's starts low and switches abruptly to mid-range, and Suicune's starts roughly mid-range and switches abruptly to high, though all three have other tones mixed in behind the main ones. It's very definitely not Lugia's, but it could easily be either Suicune's or Ho-oh's, because they sound like they both share the same tones on some level. But if I had to make a guess, it would be Suicune.

Or the cry could be dialga's/ XD

I'm going to guess Suicune. If only because Ho-oh would is only the major star of HG (though it is in SS), but Suicune is like a minor star of both games.

Well, Sunday is on right now.

Also, they're showing coverage on Pokethlon next week according to Yaminoke(sp)SPFF.

Creppy? xD

I love Japanese commercials, they're so wacky and 10x better than ours<3

They're showing Lugia today.

As I did last week, I'll provide screencaps.

Also, as an extra tidbit they're showing the first Kyrogre vs. Groudon epsiode. D: Could that mean anything or is it like last week's Celebi episode where it was just random?

EDIT: Raine, I love Japanese commercials too. :p "Creepy" is a compliment when coming from me. XP

Ah this is so fun to watch! I was just wondering is it lugia today?

Yep, as I said in my other post, they're showing LUGIA today. I guess since Lugia is in a cave that explains the brownish background. XD We all assumed Lugia would have a water background. :p

I was wrong about Suicune though. ;-;

EDIT: OH YEAH, I just saw Lance in the episode and that triggered my memory! The RED GYARADOS appears in this arc, so it does make sense to be showing it. ^^

Huh? We've seen the overworld Lugia sprite already, of course it's him.

Back
Top Bottom