• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you even trying to prove? That Kinghtwolf and Sodiumchloride are part of some leak conspiracy?
No. I was asking a question in the form of a criticism.

The “coworker” thing was literally quoting a leak, not talking about Kighwolf’s coworker:

See the quotation marks?
Right, I was still asking a question, in the form of pointing out criticisms.

You can really learn a lot about how other people handle criticism. Do they.

1. Try to bring down their competition?
  2. Or actually try to recuse their own.

For some people, it's 1., other's 2, and for rarer cases for people like me, it's 1 and 2 together.

I guess I was not obvious enough. I was trying to ask about his leak.

SodiumChloride's leak was an image so I knew he didn't create the leak.

But KnightWolf's was a post he typed about his co-worker.

And so far, he is not answering if his co-worker is from Nintendo.
I don't know why you still don't understand this. Knightwolf did NOT write that rumor.

This thread is used to share rumors. Because the mods of this forum have asked that we don't leak to 4Chan directly, people will post screenshots or text of a post instead. This is a very common occurrence on this thread, you can see several users doing the same, and you can see Knightwolf sharing different, contradictory leaks in the same way.
Yup. That's what I've been doing.
And that's what Knightwolf was doing with SodiumChloride's leak.
He made his post minutes after SodiumChloride's post and commented, and with the timing, unless it was just a coincidence, I felt like as if he made it just to counter that, but that's fine, a lot of you believe in coincidences.
Two people sharing rumors, on a thread dedicated to rumors. That's not just a coincidence, it's what supposed to happen.
Yes, he said "Maybe?" He sounded sarcarstic too.
Yes, his written post on the internet definitely had an audible tone.

He said maybe because he did not write the rumor, so he doesn't know what the author meant.
And while you are right that his leak contradicted leak A, it wasn't the only true thing. Other factors were around too, like the whole usage of "Generation 7" or "Generation 8." Since when does Game Freak or Nintendo use those terminology? The Bulbapedia articles say those terms are fanmade in the article names, Generation_VII and so forth.
I'm not at all arguing in favor of Leak B's legitimacy, I've already argued against it, using that exact argument.
Another easy bust-not only are generations not official terms, the asset numbers (the closest thing to generation indicators) place them in Gen 7.
What I'm saying is that it's unfair for you to be mad that Knightwolf focused on Leak A when a major part of your arguments were about Leak A.

For some people, it's 1., other's 2, and for rarer cases for people like me, it's 1 and 2 together.
It's not Knightwolf's leak! He doesn't have competition! Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Yes that's true, but that's not the issue.
Really?
So you guys see what's wrong with this post?

This person tries to bring down the other person's leak, rather than bringing his up. This makes it look like as if the leaks are competing. Does someone else's falseness brings your truthness up?

So when asked if your co-worker works for Nintendo, your answer is "Maybe?"

See, that's avoiding the question.
When asked about leak B, KnightWolf did nothing to say about his leak B, only to bring down leak A.
And yet, when asked about his "co-worker" if working for Nintendo or not, he avoids the question.

I been on the Internet for 19 years, I see the same pattern when people avoid the question. I wasn't attacking what he said, I was attacking what he didn't say.
But KnightWolf's was a post he typed about his co-worker.

And so far, he is not answering if his co-worker is from Nintendo.

You spent all this time accusing Knightwolf of dodging your question and lying for his own reputation, all while falsely attributing the rumor to him, and now you're going to say that's not the issue?

Well that's the heart of the problem.

If someone has this issue X, are you going to be immediately direct about it? Well, for this case, the answer is eventually. But I didn't want to do it initially.

It's just like complimenting a girl straight up front or being indirect about it 1st.

By half-way getting to the issue, it's a chance to see if they even want to talk about it. And then I find out, (so far) they don't.
So, have you guys found out what the issue is?

Apparently, it's a little too early to tell, because I'm waiting for KnightWolf. You guys are butting in too fast.

But from what KnightWolf's posted so far - it seems he's trying to avoid answer the question on if his "co-worker" works for Nintendo or not. For all we know, he (his co-worker) could be a dishwasher. But I'm not supposed to make this point now. I still want to give him a chance. But his last posts still seem he's secretly trying to avoid that question but I don't want to jump to that conclusion yet. I'm trying to be indirect with him before being straight up with him.

But thank you guys for ruining it.

I'm all for patience and letting people speak beforehand.

You spent all this time accusing Knightwolf of dodging your question and lying for his own reputation, all while falsely attributing the rumor to him, and now you're going to say that's not the issue?
Okay I agree with the 1st point but the 2nd, 3rd?

KnightWolf dodging my question? Yes.
Lying for his own reputation? Too early to tell. He can't lie if he didn't answer the question yet.
False attributing the rumor to him? No.

So I agree with this last paragraph 1/3rd.

But from what KnightWolf's posted so far - it seems he's trying to avoid answer the question on if his "co-worker" works for Nintendo or not. For all we know, he could be a dishwasher. But I'm not supposed to make this point now. I still want to give him a chance. But his last posts still seem he's secretly trying to avoid that question but I don't want to jump to that conclusion yet. I'm trying to be indirect with him before being straight up with him.

But thank you guys for ruining it.

I'm all for patience and letting people speak beforehand.
How do you not understand that he did not write that rumor and does not have a coworker who told him anything? He copy-pasted that text from somewhere else, hence the quotation marks!

it seems he's trying to avoid answer the question on if his "co-worker" works for Nintendo or not.

....Holy shit.

You just acknowledged that Knightwolf wasn't the one who wrote that he had a coworker at Nintendo. But now you're going back to being mad that he didn't answer that question?

Let me try to rephrase this: Knightwolf did not write the rumor. He did not write the claim that he has a coworker at Nintendo. What he did was copy and paste a post from 4Chan, and it was the 4Chan user who claimed that they had a coworker from Nintendo. Not. Knightwolf.

How do you not understand that he did not write that rumor and does not have a coworker who told him anything? He copy-pasted that text from somewhere else, hence the quotation marks!
It's pretty much that. Since I can't post links to the rumor itself I copy and paste from it instead, but put it in quotations to let people know I didn't make it.

....Holy shit.

You just acknowledged that Knightwolf wasn't the one who wrote that he had a coworker at Nintendo.
If he didn't wrote that he had a co-worker at Nintendo, then who did?

I was merely asking about his co-worker. And in my hinted questions, he just talks about other leaks and bring those leaks down. See where I'm getting at?

But now you're going back to being mad that he didn't answer that question?
Almost. I want to give him a chance. But I ended up replying to you before his response. I had to decide "Should I just wait for KnightWold to reply" or "should I respond to TechSkylander1518."

Let me try to rephrase this: Knightwolf did not write the rumor. He did not write the claim that he has a coworker at Nintendo. What he did was copy and paste a post from 4Chan, and it was the 4Chan user who claimed that they had a coworker from Nintendo. Not. Knightwolf.
He got it from 4Chan? He did not say that. He said:

"A coworker managed to get this for me, a list of some of the new Pokemon with names and typing."

It's on page 167: SPOILERS - Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated Feb 28th, 2019)

If he didn't wrote that he had a co-worker at Nintendo, then who did?
THE USER HE WAS COPY+PASTING FROM
WHY IS THIS STILL SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND
He got it from 4Chan? He did not say that. He said:

"A coworker managed to get this for me, a list of some of the new Pokemon with names and typing."

It's on page 167: SPOILERS - Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated Feb 28th, 2019)
You put that in quotation marks, so clearly you understand how quotation marks work. But you won't acknowledge the quotations in his post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom