• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire/Electric and Fire/Fairy are my bets for Scorbunny- preferably the latter because I'd like to scoot as far away from fighting as possible.

There are plenty of different Pokemon types that I think Game Freak should just give it a break with having fighting as secondary typing for the starters for a while.

There are plenty of different Pokemon types that I think Game Freak should just give it a break with having fighting as secondary typing for the starters for a while.
Thank you... also any ever thought how many new Pokémon in this game will be

The speed theme for scorbunny. I think that the second type comes from there. What types fits it?
For me Electric and normal, something else?

The speed theme for scorbunny. I think that the second type comes from there. What types fits it?
For me Electric and normal, something else?

Electric is the most "Speed" type there is. Energy, charging, and such. Most Electric types are fast.

inb4 we're all getting rused and it becomes Fire/Bug and a mixture of a hare and some weird centipede.

With vampire fangs.

But to add to my post, Incineroar is implied to having a fighting type persona but doesn't have the fighting persona at all. So let's prepared to get played royally by Game Freak.

With vampire fangs.

But to add to my post, Incineroar is implied to having a fighting type persona but doesn't have the fighting persona at all. So let's prepared to get played royally by Game Freak.

Incineroar is dark because he doesn't play fair, even attacking trainers... but I feel litten darker...

Also, Mewtwo doesn't need a new Forme. He already has 2 Megas that give him higher BST than God.
I don't support a new one because I'm weary of its design and execution, but the two Megas aren't that good as far as legendary forms go. They face competition from Attack Deoxys, Ultra Necrozma and Marshadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom