- Aug 9, 2016
- Reaction score
4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.
You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.
The Grubbin line and Wishiwaski have been confirmed to be in the dex. This leak is fake.Screencaps so people don't have to wait through all 11 minutes:
I'm gonna go ahead and call these fake.
- I'm pretty sure people who work on a game aren't usually in the know about when details about the games will be revealed
- The starter evos are getting leaked again, even faster than they were in SuMo? Surely Game Freak would tighten up security on a leak like that?
- "Meltan plays a role while Melmetal goes unmentioned"? Really? The Pokemon that was hailed as Meltan's powerful secret when it was first being promoted is just going to get a passing mention? (I don't understand what's up with all these "Meltan is story important" fakes, either-we didn't get story significant mythicals in their introductory gen, why would they suddenly become relevant in the gen after?)
- "No SuMo Pokemon"? Really? Let's look at past games: SuMo included 14 Kalos Pokemon, USUM 35. XY featured over 40 Unova Pokemon. BW didn't feature Pokemon from outside the region for most of the game, and it still included 17 Sinnoh Pokemon. (sure, lots of them were evos, but there were still four evolutionary families introduced in DPPt included) And we're supposed to believe that they included none of the SuMo Pokemon?
- Not only are all the Pokemon leaked, but so is the entire regional dex, the new mechanics of gyms, the general size of the region, and the story? It hasn't even been two weeks since the games were announced!
I agree. I really hope that armor evolution doesn't exist. If it does, I kind of hope it's a one off (Z-Moves -> Ultra Necrozma) or a minor change like Ash Hat Pikachu. I think they should focus on the mechanics they have, I'm very fond of Regional Variants.I wish that Gen 8 doesn't add another big game mechanic. But rather focuses on improving the current ones we do have. Give the Pokemon who need it, Mega-Evolutons or Regional Variants or a powerful Z-Move or new evolutions for old Pokemon such as Corsola.
I'm okay with all of this except Normal Scorbunny. I personally lean more toward Fire/Fairy, but I wouldn't mind Fire/Electric thoughMy predictions are Grass/Rock, either Fire/Electric or Fire/Normal, and Water/Ghost or Water/Poison.
I think part of it was how quickly the pages fill up! When new ideas are introduced, I think very few people out of the total of everyone who reads this thread will see them, unless they start appearing on every page.When I said this is a possibility almost nobody agreed.
You use up to 3 pokemon max from your team to use various offensive and defensive strategy plays
You can only use a strategy once per battle each. And there are plenty to use.
Gym masters specialize in Teamwork moves. Each one you beat, teaches you their strategies.
First gym teaches you Team Attack. Choose up 3 moves from different pokemon, and they execute them all at once. Power stacks.
Second gym teaches you Team Guard. Blocks an attack completely if using 3. Reduces damage if using 2.
Legendaries have their own special Team Attack and Guard. That have added effects.
Ash-Greninja is definitely not SM/USUM-exclusive since it can be Banked, so it'll be able to be in SS.I think there's a pretty good chance that Armored Mewtwo will be like Ash-Greninja, who hopefully will stay in Alola.