• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how many leaks slipped under our noses that ended up being real (or at least partially real). Guess to show how the drought just made us all super dead and bored of searching through all the leaks to see if there are any big ones.

I hope those losers who replied to the leaker feel bad for their responses now.

I can't believe how many leaks slipped under our noses that ended up being real (or at least partially real). Guess to show how the drought just made us all super dead and bored of searching through all the leaks to see if there are any big ones.

I hope those losers feel bad for their responses now.
It's from an image board. They're not going to take back their comments.

Also, I agree. Maybe we were concentrating on the wrong leaks.

I hope those losers who replied to the leaker feel bad for their responses now.

Well, if that is real, we have only 2. Then it would be much better than SM so far.

Edit: Obviously, not couting those leakers from the Direct date because reasons (it was close to the direct, so it wasn't under our noses for much time).

CvHJZG4.png

JFSCB6J.png

Seriously though, is there some sort of archive where we can verify that it isn't a fake edited image? Where did you find that? @Knightwolf09
The usual spot. Sadly I typed up the post numbers and they do exist so I don't think it's fake, but sadly I can't enter the site cause of my IP address

Well, if that is real, we had only 2. Then it would be much better than SM so far.
I mean it’s a pretty good amount of info we have now. (So far)

The real SM leaks were later iirc. Even the Chinese leak wasn’t until after Salandit was revealed.

Edit: Yea Salandit wasn’t revealed until July. After that is when the Chinese leak became popular.

We did however get the starter final forms much, much earlier than ever before. We will see what happens within the next 5 months.

I wonder where all the leakers are coming from... We seemed to have lost all our frequenters.

Lavndula used to be tied to the Uncles (idk some leaker group that went by that name as a joke. I think the riddler was actually part of it).

Haven’t heard anything from Crobatair since pre Lets Go.

And didn’t the Riddler say they are done leaking?

There must be someone else on the inside.

I wonder where all the leakers are coming from... We seemed to have lost all our frequenters.

Lavndula used to be tied to the Uncles (idk some leaker group that went by that name as a joke. I think the riddler was actually part of it).

Haven’t heard anything from Crobatair since pre Lets Go.

And didn’t the Riddler say they are done leaking?

There must be someone else on the inside.
Lavandula stopped because they adviced her against distributing leaks.

Crobatair posted recently here, so she (he?) is still here.

Well, if I read everything correctly, there is only one new information: a legendary named Meteordyna (Meteodaina)?

Edit: "Dyna" may come from Dynamax? And "Meteor" from...meteor?

Last edited:
Was this discussed? Wooloo evolution, It seems real

Attachments

• 5D5390E4-A8C0-4F4D-ADCB-8EEAC515143D.jpeg
    5D5390E4-A8C0-4F4D-ADCB-8EEAC515143D.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 56
(I know this might be selfish, but...) That might cause the game to be banned in my country, or at least cause a major uproar. LGBT issues are a hot topic here, considering how the presidential election was based on that topic alone.
Adding to my post: On the other hand, it might cause the game to sell better.

(I know this might be selfish, but...) That might cause the game to be banned in my country, or at least cause a major uproar. LGBT issues are a hot topic here, considering how the presidential election was based on that topic alone.
Could it be censored and then released in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom