• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more so that its like this is the big game changing gimmick for gyms and it doesn't sound exciting or interesting at all. Pokemon with size differences is nice, like the Totem Pokemon, but being able to make your Pokemon giant for the gyms just sounds so uninspired.

Yeah, that makes sense. It doesn't feel like a natural extension of the abilities of Pokemon, either. I feel like it'd be kind of neat if they made a Pokemon where it's gimmick is that it can grow or shrink mid-battle (maybe based on animals that puff themselves up to look bigger and more intimidating?? part of me feels like they must have done this before and I'm forgetting), but that would be a wild feature to give to every single species of Pokemon.

I will never forget the excitement I felt during the SM news cycle. Waiting outside the classroom for the trailers to drop at 2PM, refreshing Youtube like crazy until they were finally up, followed by two hours of my favorite class ever in college (Science Fiction and English Fantasy Literature)... Ahhh~ It was fun but lonely. Now I get to share it with so many amazing people here. Bliss, honestly...

People complaining about swsh looking like a ps2 game :/ for one the graphics aren't what matter the game play is and second the games look fine, what do they even mean it looks like a ps2 game?
People always have these sort of complaints about Pokemon's graphics, it's nothing new.

Do your thing kyogre

this is where I would normally try and stay grounded and be all "keep your expectations realistic"

but nah man we've waiting far too long and im getting kind of antsy myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom