• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Twitter posts here that mention info that lined up with the dynamax leak also mentions that we'll see the first evolutions in August. Things continue to seem true.
View attachment 119813

This one is fake.

'There will be 2 Pokemon in the trailer, but they were in the demo'.

He has edited the post as well, meaning he is not reliable whatsoever, since everyone could have guessed Dynamax gameplay.

This one is fake.

He has edited the post as well, meaning he is not reliable whatsoever, since everyone could have guessed Dynamax gameplay.
Just because he got one thing wrong ruins his whole reputation? He got everything right except for one thing, and that was one June 8th. Three days before E3 started.

I just finished that questionnaire now and I made it clear that I'm angry with some of the Pokemon being cut off from the game in one of their questions and that I won't be purchasing the game unless they make a change to include all the Pokemon in, even if it's post-release where they'll do a patch to include rest of the Pokemon in.

I'm glad that they're including the questionnaire even if it's only intended for the Japanese fans because I do know that lot of Japanese fans are not happy with GameFreak's decision to cut off some of the Pokemon in too and I'm glad that everyone are still keeping up the fight over this.

This one is fake.

Well, no. First, you can't edit tweets. Second, you can see in the top tweet there that he meant to say demo when he said trailer in that first tweet. Everything said in that chain came true.

Last edited:
Key: Temperate Region, Tropical Region, Cold Region

Japanese Regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh
International Regions: Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar

I just thought of doing this graph of the Region types since we're going to have the description of ''Galar is too cold for this Pokemon'' in Pokemon Home, which will most definately be a ''My Pokemon Ranch'' with Hayley.

We already have two cotton based Pokemon. We could definitively live without a third one but hey...I hope Eldegoss evolve into something cool because Jumpluff, Whimsicott and Eldegoss are all kinda similar: a small dark body with tons of cotton around it...

Y'all what if Eldegoss evolved into something like this:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/By3CjnkFZKE/?igshid=17k3cfym5us0x

I absolutely love it. It reminds me of the pokemon fusion fan art that I shared on here a few days ago that I also liked. I like this one alot more though. I really hope it does evolve again. I think it's design could be so much better if it did. Not that it looks bad now, it doesn't but I feel like there could be more too it. I love Whimsicott and Roserade Roselia but this is like a combination of two great mons in design.
edit abc

Key: Temperate Region, Tropical Region, Cold Region

Japanese Regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh
International Regions: Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar

I just thought of doing this graph of the Region types since we're going to have the description of ''Galar is too cold for this Pokemon'' in Pokemon Home, which will most definately be a ''My Pokemon Ranch'' with Hayley.
Sinnoh isn't that cold, and neither is Galar by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom