• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well imo if they were to say something like "we've heard your complaints and we plan on adding pokemon via patches after launch" a significant amount of people would be less upset.
for what it's worth, that's kinda predicated on the game's pokedex being "small," meaning that patching pokemon in after launch (and making announcement) would be an effective form of damage control. for all we know Game Freak may have cut like, 100-200 pokemon, so from their perspective saying patching in pokemon post-launch does....little because they don't plan on doing it because there's already the vast majority of the pokemon in.

Pokemon sword and shield June discussion in four words:

• National Dex
  • Wingull
  • Double Kick
  • A tree in the wild Area
I'm seeing these four things everywhere XD
If you just mean this thread, fair enough.
But in general, including more parts of the internet, I'd also add Nessa to the list. xD

Is it true, that a winning T-shirt WAS going to be in the game, only for it to be revealed that the design was stolen and they've removed it?

Is it true, that a winning T-shirt WAS going to be in the game, only for it to be revealed that the design was stolen and they've removed it?
Pretty sure it was something like, the design wasn't stolen but the person who made the design had also sold it on real merchandise in the past, which disqualified them.

Yes. The design contest was for shirts that were submitted for the game. It had to be your own design, and it could not have been something that you sold before.

If you just mean this thread, fair enough.
But in general, including more parts of the internet, I'd also add Nessa to the list. xD
Not to mention Wooloo taking the internet by storm when it was revealed earlier in the month. I was seeing Wooloo everywhere for days.

Not to mention Wooloo taking the internet by storm when it was revealed earlier in the month. I was seeing Wooloo everywhere for days.
I purposely didn't mention Wooloo because while I don't dislike it or its design, I already grew very tired of seeing "WOOLOO SUCH PERFECTION SO PRECIOUS" pretty much everywhere.

I didn't really feel strongly about any of the Pokemon we've seen so far- I'm sure there'll be something this generation that is my Wooloo though. Last generation I was really excited about Lurantis, Bewear, Cutiefly, Popplio, and Mimikyu, and all of those except Popplio were revealed later on in the summer, so fingers crossed we'll be seeing some more soon.

I'm really hoping for an opossum, hummingbird moth, or fairy armadillo- I don't think any of those are native to the UK, but it hasn't stopped them before! I can dream!!

I like wooloo alot but it's not my favorite and I still like Mareep better.
So far though I like all the Gen 8 pokemon. Drednaw being my favorite so far. (I think)
I am excited and curious to see more.

If I see Wooloo once more time I'm going to throw my computer out the window.
wooloo_by_cortoony_dd8md0b-250t.jpg

For your computer replacement, I recommend one of these. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom